Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hand-held electric vacuum.

• 21-08-2009 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    Need a help with this one. I have searched a fair bit on web and elsewhere with no luck really in finding one of these...especially one that has a 'flat' nozzle, not a load of extra hoses.
    Thoughts or links would be great.
    thanks,
    keeto

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Is it something like this that you're after?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

crosstownk wrote: »
    Is it something like this that you're after?

I have that Dyson handheld vacuum. It's the biz, good for the little jobs, like the stairs, or doing out your car. The battery fully charged lasts long enough to do the car. We just keep it permanently plugged in, so it's always charged and ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 keeto

hey folks,
    it's an electric or corded one I am after. batteries just don't cut it with me.
    This dyson thing is way tooo expensive for my needs. Needs involve a small area around my desk...alot of dust, tobacco ash and stuff ends up there. I am looking for a similar one, but more basic. I came across one ages ago, attempted to make purchase, but it wouldn't/didn't go thru. Am back where I started...thanks though.

Advertisement