Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign exchange - Fijian Dollars

Options
  • 21-08-2009 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

I was just in my local BOI branch and tried to change a couple of hundred fijian dollars i had left over from a recent trip there.

They told me they do not accept them. I then called the local AIB branch and they told me they would only buy them back off me if i had originally ordered them there.

I am just wondering if there is anywhere that will exchange them for me or am i just stuck with them??

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If there's a Thomas Cook near you, or another travel agent who does foreign exchange, they'd be your best bet.

Advertisement