Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being stalked?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭lycopodium123

Fancy That wrote: »

Are you still been stalked Lyco...:eek:

well I haven't heard anything today, but haven't asked either!!! At this stage though, I just think it really sad!

who's your muppet....?!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Fancy That

well I haven't heard anything today, but haven't asked either!!! At this stage though, I just think it really sad!

who's your muppet....?!

Maybe she's forgotten about you and moved her interst to someone on the team :eek::D

As for the muppet...i was referring to the composer of the rabbit thingy...it was a joke too...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Well the even better news is its now nearly 3 weeks and no more messages.

Yeah I think this is even common - it wasn't gaydar actually as somebody asked, it was another site which shall remain nameless but yeah actually she was from Cork.

Funny enough the person who mentioned that somebody was totally obsessed after just 3 days was so right, only in my case it was probably less than 3 hours. It was scary cause every little thing was read into - for example I gave her a peck on the cheek after we met up for lunch and she sent me all these messages saying how soft it was, and what a great positive vibe she got off me. It then started moving from there into how she felt it was somebody really "open minded" to talk to and started telling me about all the medication she was on for all her illnesses, including clinical depression, and how she'd taken too much on purpose the night before. The scariest thing though was she had all the "Dr Phil" language correct and all the right talk, but I just felt it wasn't 100% followed through by behaviour and feelings. Thats what was so hard about it.

What is hard though is that I don't go out much on the scene, and when I do I don't get a lot of interest so its awful when the one person who is actually interested in pretty unattractive. Lucky for me also I used a totally different username on that site than I do on Gaydar so she can't logon to there and stalk me there also.

Its all kinda sad really I think, obviously there are loads of women out there who find it really hard to meet somebody but then throw themselves completely at the wrong women and mess things up completely. And you know, much as I really feel sorry for the many people who find it real hard to meet people and mix, I can't cope with somebody phoning me at work on a daily basis with a litany of tales about their latest half hearted overdose, especially if I only know them for a few days. Really sad, but I think there really is a serious need for a lot more support in terms of mental health services and behavioural therapy for people coming out, especially later in life or who have a lot of other problems.

Advertisement