Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnet or any other Broadband in Donnybrook???

Options
  • 21-08-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Guys,

I moved to Donnybrook and unfortunately we can't carry over our UPC connection because they don't service our house... So we need to get a new broadband source... Does anyone know any good companys that do a good service in Donnybrook. I have heard or Magnet but would like to hear what everyone thinks or them.. I know they are keen sales dudes but do they provide a good service?

Cheers, appreciate you help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Great service from Magnet, just got it installed recently in Ranelagh. Some problems with the line before it was up and running but it was due to the infrastructure on the street and Eircom sorted it out. No problems since then at all.

The one gripe I'd have is it's around 55 a month which could be considered a bit pricey and the line rental weighs in heavily on this. Otherwise, I can't recommended it enough. I'm on the 10Mb package but you can 'boost' your connection for 4 hours a day to the max rate which is around 20-24Mb for no extra charge!

Advertisement