Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a size 2 Halti Training collar lying around?

Options
  • 21-08-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

Jake the yellow Labrador is just about six months old. He's gotten REALLY strong and since we've gotten his weight up to where it should be he's gotten really really energetic. 43 lbs so far...

I thought he'd fit into an adult lab (size 3) Halti so that's what I bought.... no dice. We definitely need to go down at least one size, but he'd outgrow it within 3 months so I'm loathe to spend the money if someone's got an old one they're not using. (He's already cost us 500 euro in vet bills... no such thing as a free puppy, guys)

Jake would really appreciate it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cesarbart

just letting ya know unless you dont want to, im very sorry then. HALTI's dont work, they mask the problem not correct it or retrain it.

Advertisement