Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much?

Options
  • 21-08-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭

I have a cz silhouette .22lr stainless steel barrel rifle. It has a hawkeye scope, slightly damaged but the sights are in perfect working order. I have a swivel bipod and an extended magazine. There is a modifier with it too. Would anybody have any suggestions as to how much this rifle would be worth? I have no idea how to get it valuated. I don't use it anymore so I was thinking of selling it. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

I have a cz silhouette .22lr stainless steel barrel rifle. It has a hawkeye scope, slightly damaged but the sights are in perfect working order. I have a swivel bipod and an extended magazine. There is a modifier with it too. Would anybody have any suggestions as to how much this rifle would be worth? I have no idea how to get it valuated. I don't use it anymore so I was thinking of selling it. Thanks. :)

450 maybe a touch more if the bipod is a harris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

No idea what make the bipod is, I know it's a good one... I would be happy enough with 450-500 I would think. How exactly does one sell a gun then? Do I need to tell the guards about it? Do I need anything from the person I am selling it to? I never sold a gun before... sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

You have the CZ Style 22lr rifle, the only CZ 22lr with a nickle plated barrel and a synthetic stock. They are selling at €492 from Duffy's in Galway now. A mod is €50.

I would say if you got anywhere near €400 for it then that would be a good price with all the bits included.

To sell it on you can place an add here in the For Sale section and after you have a buyer then they will need to get a license for it at which time you can sell it to them and give it to them and inform your FO of the deal. The new firearms form has this section on it.

Or give it into a dealer to sell for you.

You must have a current license for the gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,358 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I wouldn't expect anybody to give you more than e300, thats what i'd offer anyway

Advertisement