Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the hottest anime character?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

GeeksRUS wrote: »
    So because ur an adult means.. u cant watch anime? Just like saying ugh I'm 40 I won't watch Star wars..get real dude

Defensive much? He didn't say anything about not being able to watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Not sure if this is strictly anime, but I always thought Cloud from Final Fantasy was pretty hot!
    :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Not sure if this is strictly anime, but I always thought Cloud from Final Fantasy was pretty hot!
    :o

it counts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I agree with Faye Valentine and the ridiculously sexualised Yoko.

Gurren_Lagann_YOKO_by_The_Switcher.jpg

I mean 1. Banging yet naturally unobtainable body, 2. Dumb as hell, 3. Nice despite that. 4. Dat ass... Dem tits...

I would also ride Jesse from Pokemon ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 subzerorepair

for me the hottest anime character is Itachi Uchiha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 jokerrus

for me the hottest anime character is Itachi Uchiha.
    :D agree. Poor chap is dead now.
    My new fav is Ikuto from Shugo Chara. He is savage! Look him up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hellspawn1984

That girl from death note i dont remember her name its been ages since i saw it the blond one.... perfect ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

For me it's a tie between Urd from Oh My Goddess and Meiou Setsuna, alias Sailor Pluto from Sailor Moon. I've always gone for older women!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

That girl from death note i dont remember her name its been ages since i saw it the blond one.... perfect ha ha

Misa :D

misa.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jason1977

jokerrus wrote: »
    Who do you think is the hottest anime character?
    upload a pict if possible.;)

your all sad little insects . go out and find someone to make love to . even peeping toms hold more respect then you bunch of pufters:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

jason1977 wrote: »
    your all sad little insects . go out and find someone to make love to . even peeping toms hold more respect then you bunch of pufters:mad:

Coming from he who said his own mother was hot....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ILoveSesshomaru

Howl%27s%2BMoving%2BCastle%2B(16).jpg

Howl beautiful!

and Inuyasha and Sesshomaru

sesshomaru%20and%20inuyasha

why do girls have to have triple D's to be hot and have hardly anything on, not even cute clothes! guys are irritating!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

why do girls have to have triple D's to be hot and have hardly anything on, not even cute clothes! guys are irritating!

meh i prefer the ones without their breasts hanging out. nothing beats a bit of class ;)

meh i prefer the ones without their breasts hanging out. nothing beats a bit of class ;)

My kind of man!

1591821967.jpg

Momo is cute and Yura the hair demon is def the sexiest female! just a little psycho

yura-3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

clannad_fujibayashi_kyou.jpg

Kyou from Clannad is #1

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tokyodrift

Kensei_Muguruma.jpg

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭cat_rant

Hello everyone!

As I sit here thinking about this in great detail instead of doing some work I can only think of characters who I consider as definately not hot.

1 Chi from Chobits - gawd I wanna smack that chickbot arround the head! "are you the on that is ment for me?" No Chi no one in the world deserves that kind of horror... "Chi?" every time I here it I want to just smack her.

2 Zuko from Avatar - * putting on D4 -sih teenage girl accent for this one*

OMG he is loike so EMO with his not caring and he's really loike deep and emotional and stuff - again another one I wanna Smack

3 Anyone in Pokemon -ok other thank Office jenni and Nurse thingie * can't remeber her name other than these two lovely ladies not an atractive one between them.

4 Robotech - Mingmay - lord oh lord what where they thinking that girls signing could be used as a form of Phycological warfare. Sweet lord what where they thinking.

5 Finally just thought of one and it's a bit of a weird one but I'll just go with it. I love the Studio Ghibli movies and strangly enough Princess Mononoke - I totally would :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

4 Robotech - Mingmay

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross - Minmay

Fix'd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bell22

Some characters that I like is Yoko from Gurren Lagann and of course Kamina too.
    But the greatest one is I think Goku...who can go through 5 transformation besides him? lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Spoiler for anyone who has not seen episode 8 of durarara:
    Celty looks pretty fine now that we have seen her head. Especially when she talked as gaeilge at the end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Are you guys actually serious?

Are you guys actually serious?

yes. are you?

Am I what? Serious about this thread? I was hoping it was a joke....

Am I what? Serious about this thread? I was hoping it was a joke....

why exactly were you hoping it was a joke?

That there is a bunch of people on here that are talking about which cartoon character they fancy the most. :rolleyes:

there was a bunch of people saying who the sexiest cartoon character was on AH, so whats the difference? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

I wasn't serious, I was hoping nobody else was either.

I think I may be mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

That there is a bunch of people on here that are talking about which cartoon character they fancy the most. :rolleyes:

Why would it matter to you what somebody else may be interested in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

This is an anime forum :)

Advertisement