Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the hottest anime character?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Sirskipper

JackieRyan wrote: »
    Karin from NARUTO!!! xD cant do a pic sorry >>
    heres karin

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Karin3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mkvenner

Cagalli and Lacus Clye

Both are pretty awesome!

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Mobile-Suit-Gundam-SEED_Deoxys_58634.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

oh god...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cyberfitnessgur

Its all about saylor moon!

Alll leeeeeegs!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Hang on now why aint any1 representing the ladies of bible black? The reason they exist is to win these arguements!

Cant think of the name but the desperate housewife in The hills have size is pretty sexy! Also, shes in a movie called the hills have size! Obvious winner

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

your all sick sick puppies......you havent even got enough self belief to dream about real women................lol..........though i suppose i agree with gaz..........

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Burkie.EXE

denballs wrote: »
    your all sick sick puppies......you havent even got enough self belief to dream about real women................lol..........though i suppose i agree with gaz..........

It seems you're new to the internet... Welcome.

Ryuuguu Rena from Higurashi, just cause she's the most awesome character ever. I probably wouldn't like her if not for the personality and backstory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dian18

mlcm15877_1__73181.jpg&fh=&fv=&ed=&gr=&rw=318&rh=&sk=&sh=&ct=&cf=&cs=&cn=1&r=360

This is a character of Death note cosplay :Shinigami Ryuuku Ryuk
    how about this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

Claymore Teresa... I love the series!

teresa.jpg

Advertisement