Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why haven't i gotten anything yet from St. John's?

Options
  • 21-08-2009 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I applied for a course in the cork college of commerce and another course in St. John's college. I recieved a letter from the college of com a couple of weeks ago saying my interview is on the 27th bla bla bla. I read that the st. johns interviews are nt on till early september and its kinda freaking me out i wont hear anything from them. The course in there is the one I really wanted to do. Should I have recieved one now or are they usually sent out late enough?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭giveliberty

Have you tried asking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Just ring them! - put your mind to rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Just ring them! - put your mind to rest.

I've been there before, a registered letter was the only way to contact the "course coordinator" in an unnamed cork city PLC

lesson learned: don't do a course where the cert is awarded by FETAC, instead do it where the cert is award by the institute of X, so that when the local PLC goes silent at least you can co-ordinate your file with the institute directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Rocky7

I would ring too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Rocky7

No sense in just waiting for a letter to drop in the door or the phone to ring.

• Advertisement
Advertisement