Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Upgrade

• 21-08-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Have a 3 upgrade at the moment, so in a dilemma, what to get.

Camera is most important to me, have a Nokia 6220C with 5MP camera, done me fine but battery s seriously failing now.

Anyway would love the N96, Sony W995, Nokia E 75 & 71 etc but cant afford them.

Totally detest touchscreen as I've had the LG Viewty.

So what does that leave me with? sony W705, its 3.2 MP, so seems a step backwards and also some sites say it has a flash and some say it doesn't.

So really confused, any SE camera phone coming out? I thought 3 had a SE C905 but cant see that anymore?

So any expert help would be greatly apprecated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

This post has been deleted.

Yeah thats my problem. Dont want to upgrade if theres something coming around the corner, hoping some of the 3 guys with a bit of inside info might throw me a bone? We'll see.

Just like having a decent camera phone for those " I wish I had a camera opportunities "

It's looking like upping my budget, but I'm not keen on that idea as my daughter is teething and her weapon of choice at the mo is my phone. So ya see where I'm coming from there!

Oh , pretty happy with 3, dont fancy changing. ( Ducks & runs for cover!!!!)

Advertisement