Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford on the telly on ITV4 now

• 21-08-2009 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

7 pm and 8 pm on +1, tis the Tour of Ireland cycling. Hopefully we'll see a bit of the quays and Ferrybank.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Feck it I was working on it :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

and thats that! (those fecking "tree houses" on Ferrybank look dreadfull)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Just wondering is the video editing on itv the same as whats on rte? it went into an arial feed as it went past me and the gf and shes giving out about it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

mike65 wrote: »
    and thats that! (those fecking "tree houses" on Ferrybank look dreadfull)

Which houses are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Stokolan wrote: »
    Just wondering is the video editing on itv the same as whats on rte? it went into an arial feed as it went past me and the gf and shes giving out about it :P

That seemed to be pretty standard stuff. i'd imagine every country showing it would have been the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Which houses are they?

On the north quay side of the DC there is a terrace of cottages that are long abandoned and have trees growing out of them.

Advertisement