Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf lessons for complete beginner.

• 21-08-2009 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭

A mate of mie wants to learn how to play golf for stag and asked me to teach him. Now even though i'd take his arm off at thw shoulder for the money it would be very unfair on him as when i used to play every week i was at best useless.

Anyone know anywhere/anyone that would give the lad a look.

Cheers in advance lads.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Woodgate

You have a few options.

If it's the real basic's to get him up and running, I would say go out to Colm Carew at the Newtown Driving Range in Tramore.

If it's more of a thing where he is looking to take it up properly and will be playing on an ongoing basis I'd go the more professional route. I play in the Castle and we have 2 Pro's, Stephen Hoey & James Funnell, who are both good. Locally there's also Derry Kiely in Faithlegg.

Hope you get sorted.

Advertisement