Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant delete PM's

Options
  • 21-08-2009 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Hi I cant delete any PM's so cant reply to any as my mailbox is at 100% would it be possible to get an increase ??

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Limits on inbox capacity are set per usergroup so it's not possible to increase just your limit.

Why do you seem to be unable to delete your messages? Can you post a screencap or PM it to me to show any error message you're getting?

Last option is for me to delete all your PMs from your inbox but you may want to keep some and really it would be best if we could get to the bottom of your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Works now ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can download a backup of your PMs in csv/txt format and then delete them.

Advertisement