Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Nightclub Navan

Options
  • 21-08-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was wondering what people think of Liquid Nightclub in Navan (Ardboyne).
    I have some questions about the place and would be greatful if you's could answer:

1-- Whats the music like RAVE,DANCE,HIP-HOP,OLD SCHOOL ETC..?
    2-- What age group go there? 18-20 20-23 23+ or a mixture?
    3-- What type of people go there?
    4--What nights is it open and which are the best?
    5--Dose it get a crowd?
    6-- Are the women hot?
    7-- Any good or bad experiences?
    8--Is it well run or is there load of rows and are the bouncers wan***s

Thanks
    Jay
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

1-- Whats the music like RAVE,DANCE,HIP-HOP,OLD SCHOOL ETC..? Crap and too loud
    2-- What age group go there? 18-20 20-23 23+ or a mixture? 16-18
    3-- What type of people go there? the kind who cant get in anywhere else
    4--What nights is it open and which are the best? last time i herd anything it was open every second Sat only
    5--Dose it get a crowd? no
    6-- Are the women hot? some are until they open thier mouth
    7-- Any good or bad experiences? a few, all bad
    8--Is it well run or is there load of rows and are the bouncers wan***s?? If your looking for a row in Navan, thats the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭d6

4--What nights is it open and which are the best? last time i herd anything it was open every second Sat only
    8--Is it well run or is there load of rows and are the bouncers wan***s?? If your looking for a row in Navan, thats the place.

Bang on description there

Dont forget your trakkies!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

Gotta be The Palace all the way. Jodie Marsh went there once, but don't let that put you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Spot on answers. Wouldn't touch the place with a barge pole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

What a kip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

We could sit here and bitch about it all the way... but i personally have only been there once and it was okay...

Its true that a younger crowd goes there, and it seems to be the guys and girls that could not get into the palace or solar and its only open every second week and the music is a lot of trance and hard house and likley to give you a migraine within 10 minutes and... actually, who am i kidding... i wouldnt go there again!

I do like the palace bar, but jesus!, the class collectors are hovering around your glass to get it constantly! it so fecking annoying!

Advertisement