Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tobacco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,063 ✭✭✭✭briany

So yet no one has ordered from the site and can report back? A guy a page or two back said he put in an order but never heard from him since...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea customs took him in lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17 etobaccos.com

Lenny wrote: »
    Thanks for signig up etobacos may place an order wi you! Your john player blue are a little dear than in shop prices over in Spain? When I was over threre last sean in peak they were 35-40e an off peak I got them for 32. Also do you charge shipping?

Dear Lenny, an order of 4 x 1507_J1_peq.gif John Player King Size Blue Standard (200 Cigarettes) to Ireland including shipping and packaging is 241.79€ so it works out at 60.44€ the carton everything included (or 6.04€ the pack).

Lenny wrote: »
    Yea customs took him in lol

It was the message from mullaned. He ordered from http://cheap.tobaccoonline.co.uk which ship from Australia and it got seized.

They have not seized anything from www.e-tobaccos.com and we insist, in the extremely unlikely case that a shipment from us get seized we will re-ship free of charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 keichii

Thought I should post on here -

I've ordered some tobacco from this site, after reading about it - We got some smokes and rolling tobacco.

It came through with no problems, and me and a colleague got our stuff.

We have just put another order in today, and this time we're trying out the promo code to see if we can claim that discount.

It seems, though, that it worked out okay for us, so maybe it'll work for you guys too.

Just as a note, it did take about a week (or so) for it to come to us, but it came in the end, so all's working well - so far! We've placed a second order, so let's see how it continues for us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

briany wrote: »
    So yet no one has ordered from the site and can report back? A guy a page or two back said he put in an order but never heard from him since...

I ordered 20 50g packs of tobacco from www.e-tobaccos.com on Monday. I got a confimation email on Monday and an order update on Wednesday and the parcel arrived today. Six month's worth of tobacco for €6 p/w :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DamoNolan

can any1 confirm that the rolling tobacco is the same quality as wat i would get here??im looking at samson tobacco..cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

DamoNolan wrote: »
    can any1 confirm that the rolling tobacco is the same quality as wat i would get here??im looking at samson tobacco..cheers

It's Spanish tobacco so it's the same as what you'd buy in the Canaries etc. Perfectly fine and much the same as what we get here.

That's good. At last some sort of confirmation on their service from a couple of people who do not have a suspiciously low amount of posts :p Pity many of the Canary Islands cigars appear to be perpetually out of stock though or "Hard to obtain" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Hi.
    What I can do if goverment send me Seized Notice and take my cigarettes?
    All :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Contact the company you ordered them from, telling them this. E-tobaccos promise to resend shipment if it's siezed...

Do e-tobaccos contact Irish customs or something in order to confirm it I wonder?

byte wrote: »
    Contact the company you ordered them from, telling them this. E-tobaccos promise to resend shipment if it's siezed...

ok but this was different shop: www.bestcigarettesshop.com and they say they will not resend my ciggs :(

what happen with this ciggs? gov will send them to sender or keep?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

fAzI wrote: »
    ok but this was different shop: www.bestcigarettesshop.com and they say they will not resend my ciggs :(

Did customs ask for you to pay duty?
    If I am charged duty tax and reject the package, will I immediately receive a refund?
    We will reimburse you for the entire order amount when the package has been returned and received in our warehouse.

byte wrote: »
    Did customs ask for you to pay duty?
    yes i get letter from gov to pay tax.

shop says that in terms are this:
    Making the order on our web site you agree that we, Bestcigarettesshop.com company is not responsible for parcels which were seized by a customs house on the territory of your country.

my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Agonist wrote: »
    I ordered 20 50g packs of tobacco from www.e-tobaccos.com on Monday. I got a confimation email on Monday and an order update on Wednesday and the parcel arrived today. Six month's worth of tobacco for €6 p/w :)

I still wouldnt rule out getting a letter in the post to pay customs tax within the next couple of weeks, let us know if you do.

I still wouldnt rule out getting a letter in the post to pay customs tax within the next couple of weeks, let us know if you do.

We very confidently rule out you receiving any letter for taxes. We have never had that case.

Enjoy your tobacco happily ;)

Do e-tobaccos contact Irish customs or something in order to confirm it I wonder?

No, we will never contact Irish customs to confirm it, but in the extremely unlike case that there is a seizure we will ask the confirmation from transport company as well as a copy of the letter from customs before we can re-ship free of charge.

But we insist, it is extremely rare that we have a seizure, that is why we can afford to re-ship free of charge in those rare cases ;)

fAzI wrote: »

Yes, if you had ordered from us we will re-send free of charge, in the unlikely case that our order was seized...

About the ciggs, they will not return them to the sender, in theory they destroy them... but who knows how they "destroy" them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 silvaz

Hello everyone. I just saw this thread and decided to register as I have ordered RYO tobacco from e-tobaccos (https://e-tobaccos.com/) and have chosen the bank transfer payment method. Well, I have already made the bank transfer payment a week ago, e-mailed e-tobaccos a couple of times but got no response. Every time I view my order at the site, I realize it is still pending and waiting for my payment. Can anyone from e-tobaccos give me an answer? Should I expect my order? Why don't they e-mail me back? Have they received payment? Well, they should have by now.
    Anyone else any ideas? Thanks for your time.

• Advertisement

silvaz wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I just saw this thread and decided to register as I have ordered RYO tobacco from e-tobaccos (https://e-tobaccos.com/) and have chosen the bank transfer payment method. Well, I have already made the bank transfer payment a week ago, e-mailed e-tobaccos a couple of times but got no response. Every time I view my order at the site, I realize it is still pending and waiting for my payment. Can anyone from e-tobaccos give me an answer? Should I expect my order? Why don't they e-mail me back? Have they received payment? Well, they should have by now.
    Anyone else any ideas? Thanks for your time.

Hello,

We believe that the issue with your order has been solved. Could you tell us if you are now satisfied with your order.

Kind regards,

Felipe Fernandez
    www.e-Tobaccos.com

Hello,

We believe that the issue with your order has been solved. Could you tell us if you are now satisfied with your order.

Kind regards,

Felipe Fernandez
    www.e-Tobaccos.com

Hello,
    yes I am satisfied. Issue has been solved.
    Thank you.

How are we supposed to know what's in stock e-tobaccos? Any time I am browsing for cigars, the stock info never changes. Couldn't you update your stock listings lest some poor customer orders something that has not been in stock for months, if not years?

P.S. I get the feeling that maybe Silvaz should have been Shill-vaz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

P.S. I get the feeling that maybe Silvaz should have been Shill-vaz. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
    Well, you get the wrong feeling.

silvaz wrote: »
    Well, you get the wrong feeling.

Well, I certainly hope so.

How are we supposed to know what's in stock e-tobaccos? Any time I am browsing for cigars, the stock info never changes. Couldn't you update your stock listings lest some poor customer orders something that has not been in stock for months, if not years?

Hello Briany,

We try to update the stock availability as soon as we can. The problem with updating cigar availability is that some cigars are quite difficult to obtain, some times we can source them from the importer and some other times not, it depends on many factors including the shippings received from Cuba.

If a product is not indicating "High availability" the best option is that you drop us an email asking for current availability and we will answer you as soon as we get a response from the importer, which usually happens in a couple of days.

Cigars and other products showing "High availability" should be always in stock, except rare occasions.

About Silvaz, he is a valuable customer of us, that posted a genuine concern about some delay confirming his wire transfer, which thankfully we solved to his satisfaction.

Kind regards,

Felipe Fernandez
    www.e-Tobaccos.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 newuser73

We very confidently rule out you receiving any letter for taxes. We have never had that case.

Enjoy your tobacco happily ;)

Hi Felipe Fernandez & e-tobaccos.com,

I'm not from Ireland and i would like to order cigars from Canada. Can i order them safely from here? Is there a risk of seizures or huge taxes if you order from here(Canada)? did you have any bad experiences when shipping to Canada? Thanks a lot

newuser73

Dear newuser73,

Yes, we do ship to Canada, we do have many customers there that receive our shipments regularly.

Kind regards,

Felipe Fernandez
    www.e-Tobaccos.com

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mullaned

Hi

I'm going to order from these guys today and I'll let the rest of you know if it arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yeah I'm gonna order 10x50g Golden Virginia this week as well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement