Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tobacco

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

I use e-tobaccos all the time, never had any issues. I buy Cigs for the missus and tobacco for myself.

I also have another friend who orders from them with no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mullaned

Hey very impressed with these guys, my stuff arrived today, no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am suprised this went on so long.. only 1 person PM'ed me about the user eTobacco.com. Regular users know our stance on commercial interaction:
    Here's a very important one I've been meaning to amend to the charter!

Bargain Alerts is NOT the place for any commercial interaction or advertising, whether you've a small or large company.

If you wish to advertise on Boards.ie, see details here. And if you wish to interact with consumers on Boards.ie, you can contact one of our Community Managers and ask for details about a 'Commercial Interaction' forum.

But please do not use Bargain Alerts as a medium.

Guys, this thread (and all these random new users popping up praising eTobacco.com :rolleyes:) are exactly why the 'Report Post' (report.gif) button was invented.

See here!

If eTobacco.com wants to setup a forum or purchase advertising, he can contact us using the link above and his request will get to the relevent people.

Thread closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement