Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super League 21-23 August

• 21-08-2009 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Nice start there from Uddsfield. If I had cash I'd've been betting on a massive number of points. Still fancy Saints to top 40 points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

Certainly some very interesting half-time scores, especially in the context of top 8 positions. If Wires and Quinns don't turn their games around then the making the play-offs is going to be a very difficult.

How bad are Saints playing at the moment?!!! Certainly don't look a team that can reach the Grand Final, never mind win it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Harlequins ran out of steam again this season, still, played well at times over the year, play-offs now look unlikely to say the least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Good performance from Wigan so far. Leuluai is having an absolute blinder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Tomkins gets a hat trick, really nice player to watch when he decides he wants to break. Funny thing is that he looks nothing like a League player, he's skin and bones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

He's a taller and faster Rob Burrow. If he sticks with League he could make the World XIII within 3 years. But i wonder how long it'll be before the big boys in the RFU are after him

• Advertisement
Advertisement