Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Tragic Rockstars

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

No
    Can't believe Elvis isn't mentioned
    Still the one and only king of rockn'roll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

by the way...

i accidentally put the poll results hidden, dunno what i was doing! if a mod can fix it up!!

I'd be very grateful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

No
    by the way...

i accidentally put the poll results hidden, dunno what i was doing! if a mod can fix it up!!

I'd be very grateful!

Done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

you only live once! he was officially dead, as was slash iirc.

I think you are wrong. To die is different to being pronounced dead and then being revived.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

I dont have much sympathy with so called "stars" who die by any misadventure at all....they have everything at their feet and dont need to be dependant on any kind of substance to " get them through the day " its pathetic in extreme to see/hear their garbage and all the worship for them,

I can think of many in the business who never got involved in all that crap and were hugely sussesfull or often only marginally successfull, but never whined about their "loserville" excistance and how everyone should put up with their - "understand me man and things in my head!" routine...

naaaa sorry,,have very little if any sympathy for them at all...grow up and stop behaving like spoiled babies who need a hug a day,,ffs..their "supposed" to be stars etc..so let em get on with that..and not bore us with their boring tales of "rock n roll lifestyle,,,man!"

ciao' amigos.........Baggio.............

• Advertisement
Advertisement