Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

School Books online?

• 21-08-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Guys

I remember a few years ago you could order school books online from Scholars. Does anyone know if they still do it and if so any links please? Ive tried googling Scholars and The Book Centre but no joy. Any help would be great thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I don't know about scholars but last year I just emailed my order to Scribes in the Ballinakill SC and then collected it once it was ready. I phoned them beforehand to see if I could do this and they were extremely helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Scholars don't do online orders anymore no, but you can ring in your order to them and they'll put your books away for you until you're ready to collect them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colf

Thanks a mill guys. Much appreciated. Its hard to catch them with the hours that I work but even phoning in the order is a great help :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Byrne World of Wonder also do schoolbooks and may be open later, also open Sundays and easy for parking.

Advertisement