Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident beside O regans shop in Johns park

• 21-08-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Was just driving home and noticed some bunches of flowers had been left by the entrance to Crystal court just beside O regans shop in Johns park. Anyone hear of anything that might have happened. Heard there was a large crowd gathered in the same vicinity a few days ago.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Anniversary of something I would say. If anything happened down there in the last few days that warranted flowers i'm sure it either would have been on here or you would have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Think it was to do with a local man who died suddenly during the week - he used to hang out around there with his mates - no incident just people paying their respects

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

One of the Regulars drinkers of the gap passed away , just locals paying respect,

R.I.P Micky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah right okay I was thinking it was something along those lines. Thanks for the information.
    RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 lollypop41

micky moran may he rest in peace

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

he was drinking there a long time before it was crystal court the gap wont look the same without him standing on the corner .
    r.i.p.mickey

Advertisement