Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Class 46 Baler - replacement rollers

• 21-08-2009 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all, Just wondering if any of you guys knows where I could find replacement rollers for a Class 46 baler? I thought there was an engineering company in SLigo making them, but can't find anything on them. If you know of anyone who could supply them or make them would be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

joost3 wrote: »
    Hi all, Just wondering if any of you guys knows where I could find replacement rollers for a Class 46 baler? I thought there was an engineering company in SLigo making them, but can't find anything on them. If you know of anyone who could supply them or make them would be grateful.

would conathy have em in kells co.meath ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

Saw one on farmads.ie it was 1200 euro said the rollers where ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Ken Boohan in Croom, Co. Limerick has various Claas balers in bits. He surely has a 46 in the middle of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 zhouyu232

joost3 wrote: »

are you interested to buy them from China, our company is mainly producing the baler machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭thetangler

Hi

There is a man in Ballymote Co.Sligo CH Rollers who makes and replaces rollers in balers.
    I am not sure what the rules about posting phone numbers are but if you pm me i willl forward his number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭brownswiss

thetangler wrote: »
    Hi

There is a man in Ballymote Co.Sligo CH Rollers who makes and replaces rollers in balers.
    I am not sure what the rules about posting phone numbers are but if you pm me i willl forward his number.

I live near Ballymote and until this evening I did not realise that we had such a great entrepreneur in our area.....

I just happened to call on other business and the guy was in the work shop finishing off a roller for despatch to UK in the morning....

He also had rollers for John Deere......

I told him he should get on the Net and advertise but he said he has not time

Advertisement