Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find sheet music!

Options
  • 21-08-2009 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

Looking for a cello sonata by a guy called Illdebrando Pizzetti, a little obscure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ildebrando_Pizzetti

Just wondering if anyone has experience in getting their hands on works that aren't widely published?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

I'm told by reliable sources that Broekman and Poppel of Amsterdam have almost everything, and they also have a mail order service...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Have you tried www.sheetmusicplus.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Have you tried www.sheetmusicplus.com?

Twas my first port of call! :)

Dave, that site is promising. It has his cello concerto which I couldn't find anywhere else, and also a special order form which I'm using to see if they can locate a copy of the sonata.

Cheers guys! I'll update when I find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Had that problem last year trying to get a piccolo concerto, I just called into McCullough Piggots and got them to order it in for me, as I didn't have a credit card to order online.
    You could try that?

Advertisement