Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACR issues

Options
  • 21-08-2009 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Ok having a few issues. Which may or may not be related.

Got and ACR, love this AEG, looks, feel weight. However only had it out 3 times now due to work and training (cycling) so its not had a huge amount through it bar some plinking in the back garden.

Last game noticed that it was making some odd noises, thought the battery was dead, swapped out, no issues.

Today in the Warehouse playing away, with battery same again, switched out, still borked.

Looks like the piston is not returning fully and allowing a BB into the 'chamber' at the same time when it does it sometimes allows two in. No idea. But if i swap from full auto to semi it stalls and clogs. Need to mag out to get it clear.

Batteries were fine, was using them in my p90 with no issues.

At the same time hopup is sending the BB's all over the place, not in a straight line at all at all.

Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

sounds like your motor hasnt enough power to turn it!what volt battery are you using?do you have one or 2 batterys,are you using the cheap charger they sometimes give you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Was this downgraded before you got it?

Some paticular tech's manage to leave the air nozzle 'outside' the tappet plate housing. This can function sometimes, but means movement is iregular and can allow for situations like that... If the issues are loading, not turning, It sounds like an air nozzle issue or hop. If the gun tries to turn, the motor isnt the issue imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

Reckon battery's are ok, both new, charged properly etc.

Probs was downgraded by the lads in Eirsoft, not sure if im honest, dropped it back in and the folks are going to take care of it for me.

Hopefully not in an Al Pachino kinda way....

Advertisement