Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BIG POINTS RESULT...MEH!!!

• 21-08-2009 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Look at ye all with yer high points score!!!
    Well done ye studied away for the 2 years and came out with 550+ ptseek.gif
    Where do you go from there?Off to eg.Trinity and work yer little heads off studying medicine or law for another 4/5 years and then get a highly pressure filled job that may pay well but you wont even have time to spend any of it!!!
    My L.C. 2009
    7 SUBJECTS
    4 HIGHER
    3 ORDINARY
    PASSED EVERYTHING!
    275pts cool.gif

Planning on becoming a member of An Garda Siochana(once things pick up in a few yearspacman.gif) after I complete my 3 year course in my local I.T.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

ffs STOP POSTING THIS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

And the point of this thread is?...................................:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

mufc4lfe wrote: »
    Where do you go from there?Off to eg.Trinity and work yer little heads off studying medicine or law for another 4/5 years and then get a highly pressure filled job that may pay well but you wont even have time to spend any of it!!!
    My L.C. 2009
    7 SUBJECTS
    4 HIGHER
    3 ORDINARY
    PASSED EVERYTHING!
    275pts cool.gif

Planning on becoming a member of An Garda Siochana(once things pick up in a few yearspacman.gif) after I complete my 3 year course in my local I.T.

Surely you can aim higher....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

:confused::confused::confused:Again, i am glad i am pissed right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Boring.......................does anyone care?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

A guard!

Do you know many people who actually like guards? Well done to all the people who did well and got what they wanted no matter how many points they got. Why bother going to an IT if your only wasting your time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

phasers wrote: »
    ffs STOP POSTING THIS
    Im only looking for people to give views.Come on everyone do you agree or disagree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Surely you can aim higher....

Well, he IS a Man U fan...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

My L.C. 2009
    7 SUBJECTS
    4 HIGHER
    3 ORDINARY
    PASSED EVERYTHING!
    275pts cool.gif

You'll be waiting a long time to get your 30 years service..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Im only looking for people to give views.Come on everyone do you agree or disagree?

I knew exactly what to expect when I saw your name. Are you really MUFC for life? would you die for Man. United?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Reach for the sky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Aspiring to mediocrity. Well done.

I hope the geeks wave when they pass by your bus in their BMWs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Fremen wrote: »
    Aspiring to mediocrity. Well done.

I hope the geeks wave when they pass by your bus in their BMWs.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

That sounds a little bit bitter dude, I think you should repeat.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Don't post this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement