Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Screen colour all washed out and muted

• 21-08-2009 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

So I turned on my XBox for the first time in a while and got the prompt to download the latest update. I did so, but now the picture quality on the TV is gone to sh*t. The colours are all dark and muted. And it's definitely just the XBox as the TV itself is fine, and the PS3 also connected to it is fine too. Also, the display with the XBox was grand and normal when I turned it on first before I downloaded the update.

Anyone else come across something similar?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

To reset the display settings of the Xbox 360 console to the default settings, follow these steps:
    Remove any discs from the disc tray.
    Turn off the console.
    Turn on the console.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console by using the Xbox Guide button on the controller. Wait for the guide light to indicate that the controller has linked to the console.

Note Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller is indicated by the upper-left quadrant light on the console.
    As the console starts, press and hold the Y button as you pull the right trigger.

Note This action causes the Xbox Dashboard to reset the display settings to the default settings. The console then automatically restarts.

Advertisement