Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spots

• 22-08-2009 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi. Im just wondering does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of spots. I only have a few on my chin and forehead so i dont need to go to the doctor or anything like that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Plenty of water. Drink loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

Tea tree oil. Put a little bit of it onto cotton wool and dab it onto the spot. Be careful with it as it is very strong and should be diluted with water if using on the skin in large amounts.
    Those witch hazel sticks can help reduce the spots also and clear them up.
    A good diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and as the above poster wote above, lots of water will help to give you clear skin. Exercise is great also for clearing the skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Things with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Make sure to moisturise well after!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

I have a cream with Echinacea in it, very good for reducing the size of spots and generally repairing your skin, usually put some on at night and in the morning the size is greatly reduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

tooth past. if your sleepln with it on put a bit of cotton wool over it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Good diet and loads of water.

To get the redness out of them, slap on sudocrem before you go to bed(don't rub it in, leave it thick), works like a charm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭schumacher

Thanks for all the advice. Il try some of the things out and hopefully it will work. I have an ok diet I think. I definetely need to drink more water as my tongue is always white.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭1071823928

i got a really bad breakout there and i got this new stuff by garnier.
    its called Pure Active and its really really good!!!
    i had a few spots on my chin and forehead and they're nearly gone now.
    i got the toner to clean my face and its brilliant!! dried them up nearly instantly! got the moisturiser aswell and its lovely, leaves my skin really soft and its not as shiny either now!!
    i totally reccommend it! its pretty cheap aswell and they do a whole range of it too!
    :):):)

Advertisement