Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairs Day

• 22-08-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭

K, I may be jumping the gun here a bit but does anyone on here know when Fairs Day is on this year? I've been at Maynooth for a few years now, and would actually like to be involved in clubs/soc side of things for once!

Also, are the clubs, etc. actually open to postgrads or just undergrads?:)

thanks, guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Should be around the beginning of October, the second week into the semester.

And yes, postgrads are most welcome! Join Music Soc! ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Should be around the beginning of October, the second week into the semester.

And yes, postgrads are most welcome! Join Music Soc! ^_^

Thanks Penguin! Yes, I'll be joining a load of different socs hopefully! Want to make the most of my last year at the 'Nooth!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭wha

It's the 30th of Septmeber this year.

As funky said postgrads are very welcome and loved and embraced.

Being an active member of a club or society (join drama) makes college time 3763673490 times more fun! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

wha wrote: »
    (join drama) :D

+1

Advertisement