Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce Yourself 09/10 ?

Options
  • 22-08-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

I guess since most of the people who posted here last year are now after moving on to bigger and better things it's time for an introductory thread.

Time for the next generation of LC students.

So introduce yourself new and improved next - gen LCers :D

Also, I dont know if I should be posting this hence the question mark in the title.

Hi I'm Jack. That is all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I was around last year as 5th year, and I'll probably stick around a bit this year too.

So anyway, I'm Fad, 19, I'm a Science student in UCD now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

I already started one of these but meh..! S'up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

cork*girl wrote: »
    I already started one of these but meh..! S'up :D

Sheesh, sorry :o I honestly did not know and I should've searched. Link it sure.

Fad wrote: »
    I was around last year as 5th year, and I'll probably stick around a bit this year too.

So anyway, I'm Fad, 19, I'm a Science student in UCD now.

Hi Fad :D

I read your blog often. It's good that you're sticking around, you can answer everyones questions :pac:

Jako8 wrote: »
    Sheesh, sorry :o I honestly did not know and I should've searched. Link it sure.

you should be sorry :mad:

:p i joke, i joke! Im Cork*Girl.. not giving my name!!muhaha people I know lurk here and I dont want them finding out who I really am :rolleyes: 6th year starts on the 2nd of September for me. ugh. Heres to the next 306days.. (25th June LC is over!!!):rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Jako8 wrote: »
    It's good that you're sticking around, you can answer everyones questions :pac:
    Ill be around too!...oh..... /feeblness
    :pac:

Jammyc wrote: »
    Ill be around too!...oh..... /feeblness
    :pac:

2 is better than 1 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

My name is theowen, hello all:p Repeating blah, wooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I'll be doing mine in 2011 (somehow saying '11 seems stupid). Don't think it's worth posting here too much unless for h/w questions until exam year though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

Phileeoonskee, LC twenny-ten. Haven't been on Boards in years, will probably be seeking guidance while i melt down a few times.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm Leaving Cert. 1980 and I hang about trying to answer any qs to do with the SEC and running of the exams in schools.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I'm SarcasticFairy, I'm 17, and I'm a Law student in UCD now, but no doubt I'll probably stick around a bit too... :)

....There's nearly more people to help than there are to ask questions now... Ah well. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

....There's nearly more people to help than there are to ask questions now... Ah well. :P
    Itll be like Yahoo answers! Pick a best answer folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Im Ash.
    repeating,effort of all this again but it aint half as bad as you expect:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I'm Keri,I'm 17,and I'm repeating the Leaving Cert this year. Should be fun :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Hi im Ya-ba-da-ba-doo and im FINISHED! Woohooooooo!

Ride me

spurious wrote: »
    I'm Leaving Cert. 1980 and I hang about trying to answer any qs to do with the SEC and running of the exams in schools.

n00bs!

Pay attention to Spurious, she (I think) is dangerously useful, and knows seemingly everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

Im Lisa im 20 and im hopefully repeating my leaving cert this year. Third time lucky haha! if anyone wants what not to do in 6th year please ask me..im an expert at 6th year at this stage.Just finished a year of business in college and im dreadin going back to school!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

n00bs!

Pay attention to Spurious, she (I think) is dangerously useful, and knows seemingly everything.

What she (I think) said!! ^^^
    And much appreciated it is, too! :)

• Advertisement

Did spurious do the leaving in 1980? That's a whole lot of experice right there:rolleyes:

theowen wrote: »
    Did spurious do the leaving in 1980? That's a whole lot of experice right there:rolleyes:

(Again, I think) She is a teacher in a VEC (I think....) and knows a lot about everything, a fúcking boatload of experience if you will :).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

theowen wrote: »
    Spurious is a very experienced teacher, and indeed an examiner as far as I remember, and her contributions to this forum have been of immense help to a lot of people.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I plan on doing Music in Leaving 2011, so I can legitimately hang out then.

As regards people trying to guess what will be on papers in 2010, afaik, most of them are well into the setting procedure by now, so the 'damage' is done.
    They generally try to avoid any great changes from previous years.

Hi im Ya-ba-da-ba-doo and im FINISHED! Woohooooooo!

im jealous..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

cork*girl wrote: »
    im jealous..:(

No your not your cork*girl. Have a nice year. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Claire from Monaghan..
    (incase the username wasn't a giveaway) :p

They generally try to avoid any great changes from previous years.

I think having English Paper 2 on the right day might mess up a couple of leaving certs........

I think having English Paper 2 on the right day might mess up a couple of leaving certs........

I was sooo looking forward to having a lie in on that saturday:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Sarah be my name, I'm a 2011'er :D.
    But sure, you're going to have to put up with me for the next 2 years anyways.

Advertisement