Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music played on radio

• 22-08-2009 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Starting this thread so that peolpe can post and hopefully recieve answers about music they heard been played on any given radio show.

Personally I've looked every where to find the music that Will Leahy plays in the background when he finishes up his show but to no avail.usually plays it while he talks to Ruth Scot.Think its some irish band but really havent' a clue.Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

go to the rte 2 website and he has a list of most of the songs they played on any show.

do you remember the day/time and i'll give it a shot ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mastershake

The music he plays at the end is part of his show not really a track that he plays if you get what i mean.As a result it doesn't come up on his track playlist.It's very subtle and he normally talks over it.

background music.... i'll look into it :)

checked it and im not sure at all,

could be a song but what they do is loop like the first 4 seconds of it and just play it over and over again.

only way to find out would if someone recognized it or text the show to ask him. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Good idea for a thread, does anyone know what the background music is that's used on the 98fm Declan Pierce show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mastershake

Got around to e-mailing the man myself and he replyed immediately with an answer (sound man). It's called Transatlantacism and it is by Death Cab for Cutie – U.S. Band and its pretty good too.
    Cheers robbie 998 for giving it a try.Shouldve just e-mailed him earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 onlinemusic

which is best online radio to listen to

Advertisement