Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

meglome wrote: »
    Some people say the earth is flat, for a number of logical reasons I believe them to be wrong. I'm not making any claims about the earth whatsoever so I don't need to prove anything. However if they could prove it using reliable evidence then I'd seriously have to look at my belief the earth isn't flat. But until they can come up with some serious evidence I'll happy believe what I believe.

I find it perplexing that you think we need to prove you wrong when you can't even prove your right to any even basic standard. We can't even show that this Moshe guys isn't just some mental patient who's latched on to paranoia about vaccinations. Can you not even see that your standards of proof are almost non existent when they are conspiracy driven topics but it's almost impossible to convince you the conspiracy doesn't add up?

Since you haven't bothered reading what I wrote I won't bother myself with you, believe the earth is flat or whatever. :rolleyes:

meglome wrote: »
    .....can't even prove your right to any even basic standard.

This about sums you up. I'm all done here. Don't fall off the Earth when I'm gone.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

squod wrote: »
    Since you haven't bothered reading what I wrote I won't bother myself with you, believe the earth is flat or whatever. :rolleyes:

This about sums you up. I'm all done here. Don't fall off the Earth when I'm gone.:rolleyes:
    So your running away because you cannot find on google a lab in the ukraine.That's a fair enough reason.

Because i can't find one either and it's not from lack of effort.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=Ym9&q=baxter+subsidiaries+ukraine+-joseph+-Pneumonic+-plague+-swine&start=30&sa=N

baxter subsidiaries ukraine -joseph -Pneumonic -plague -swine

As you can see i know how to search for information...

So your running away because you cannot find on google a lab in the ukraine.That's a fair enough reason.

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=Ym9&q=baxter+subsidiaries+ukraine+-joseph+-Pneumonic+-plague+-swine&start=30&sa=N

Baxter Ukraine

29 Beresnyakovskaya st
    02098 Kiev
    Phone: +38 044 4962410

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 toffyapple

Here's a link from 1999 showing Baxter had "interests" in Ukraine

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12844642/The-Ukrainian-Weekly-199910

Page 8 and continued on 17 is a story which shows Baxter supplied supplies at cost and donated dialysis machines and water treatment equipment.
    This shows a foot in the door for baxter in ukraine 10 years ago.

Heres more help from baxter to ukraine.
    The Emergency Medical Aid for Ukraine:
    With the financial support of generous individual donors and corporate donations from Baxter Corporation, this project can been successfully implemented.
    http://www.cym.org/archives/lifeline.asp

So anybody who says baxter dont have interests in ukraine are wrong.

Project Lifeline
    Project Lifeline relies on a teleconference education and information network that includes physicians, nurses, technologists, pharmacists, social workers, and public education professionals. It also has a professional development treatment organization that carries out project planning and management, business planning, and human resources management. We assist laboratories, clinics and hospitals with equipment maintenance, medical supplies, and the standardization of procedures and inspections, and also social service, counseling and drug rehabilitation for HIV, Hepatitis, TB, Hemophilia, Leukemia and other malignancies.
    ProjectLifeline2008.jpg
    Baxter are part of Project Lifeline
    http://www.ukrainianfederationofamerica.com/Healthcare/ProjectLifeline.aspx
    Project Lifeline is a comprehensive effort to help the people of Ukraine. The Ukrainian Federation of America is proud to be a partner.
    (Updated 5/4/2009)

So I think it would be safe to say Baxter have access to labs in ukraine.

Try:
    baxter ukraine contact Guess your not as good as you thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I read exactly what you wrote and the different claims. The next logical step should be to backup the claims... by the people making the claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile

Baxter Ukraine

29 Beresnyakovskaya st
    02098 Kiev
    toffyapple wrote: »
    So anybody who says baxter dont have interests in ukraine are wrong.

I never had any issue believing a corporate like Baxter would have some kind of presence in the Ukraine. But for the story to have any basis in reality the people making the claim should be able to show they really do, which you now have.

Now we next have to sort out whether this is just some sales operation with 10 people employed or a large laboratory like it's claimed.
    toffyapple wrote: »
    Project Lifeline
    Project Lifeline relies on a teleconference education and information network that includes physicians, nurses, technologists, pharmacists, social workers, and public education professionals. It also has a professional development treatment organization that carries out project planning and management, business planning, and human resources management. We assist laboratories, clinics and hospitals with equipment maintenance, medical supplies, and the standardization of procedures and inspections, and also social service, counseling and drug rehabilitation for HIV, Hepatitis, TB, Hemophilia, Leukemia and other malignancies.
    ProjectLifeline2008.jpg
    Baxter are part of Project Lifeline
    http://www.ukrainianfederationofamerica.com/Healthcare/ProjectLifeline.aspx
    Project Lifeline is a comprehensive effort to help the people of Ukraine. The Ukrainian Federation of America is proud to be a partner.
    (Updated 5/4/2009)

I have no issue believing Baxter could have access to labs all over the world. Corporates like Baxter work with hospitals and universities all over the world, including Ireland. However we're adding layers and layers of additional people (even students work in some of these labs) that would have to be involved. And of course some of these labs may just be making new foot creams for all we know, not every lab (most likely a very small percentage) are involved in making virus's or vaccines.

So you say they may have subsidiaries,ok fine lets find them together and get to the bottom of this?
    Agreed?

As you can clearly see I'm not trying to argue or make anyone look bad.

Baxter Ukraine

29 Beresnyakovskaya st
    02098 Kiev

This address is not an address of any lab, it is an address of a regional office.

toffyapple

That news paper doesn't say anything about Baxter having labs in the Ukraine.It says they give supplies to the Ukraine. And 50 doctors went to the Ukraine while paying for it out of their own wages to lend a hand.
    The other links is again more supplies and equipment.

What labs because making a vaccine or bioweapon would want to be some sophisticated expensive labs.So WE cannot find these labs.Yes I too want to find out.
    Try:
    baxter ukraine contact Guess your not as good as you thought.
    That's a sales office/regional office......

This is not a competition to see who is the better google searcher.

bonkey wrote: »

If someone can show me a report predating the outbreak of events in Ukraine, where Moshe is attributed with saying that this woul dhappen, I'll give that serious consideration.

http://www.rense.com/general88/bax.htm
    In February of 2009, Bloomberg reported that Baxter "accidentally" sent vaccine material containing both live Avian bird flu and seasonal influenza to multiple laboratories worldwide.

What dates are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Thats an article from November, reporting the events in Ukraine, and wondering about the very same connection that's being discussed here.

I accept that Moshe reportedly mentioned Ukraine, but from what I can see - both on that Rense article and everything else I've read - Moshe did not predict an outbreak of anything in the Ukraine. He asserted, rather, that a Baxter lab in the Ukraine was developing a bio-weapon hidden in a vaccine.

After the events in the Ukraine, we started seeing commentaries asking if this was what Moshe predicted...but I can't find a single report from before these events suggesting that Moshe predicted an oubreak in Ukraine.

The events from February, regarding Baxter can also not be what Moshe predicted, for three clear reasons:

1) The contamination (regardless whether you believe it to be deliberate or accidental) was not what Moshe predicted

and
    2) It originated in Baxter's Austrian lab

and (perhaps most importantly)
    3) It occurred and was repored before Moshe made his predictions.

So where does that leave us?

We have an event, predating Moshe's prediction, which doesn't match the details he gave, but which involved Baxter and flu vaccine
    We have an event, postdating Moshe's prediction, which doesn't match the details he gave, but which involved Ukraine

If we take those two events, work on the basis that they're connected, we have two events, which collectively involve Baxter, a flu vaccine, the Ukraine and which still doesn't match the details of Moshe's predictions.

But other then Moshe's predictions...what links the contaminated flu vaccine from Baxter and the events in Ukraine? So far...nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

http://www.rense.com/general88/bax.htm

What dates are you looking for?

The author of said piece goes by the pseudonym of "David Rothscum", and admits it's an anonymous pen name.

Thats right kids, anonymous reports on the internet passing off as journalism.

bonkey wrote: »
    If we take those two events, work on the basis that they're connected, we have two events, which collectively involve Baxter, a flu vaccine, the Ukraine and which still doesn't match the details of Moshe's predictions.

But other then Moshe's predictions...what links the contaminated flu vaccine from Baxter and the events in Ukraine? So far...nothing.

Alleged prediction. The radio host has provided neither transcript or recording of the conversation heand Moshe apparently had, when he made this prediction.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Alleged prediction. The radio host has provided neither transcript or recording of the conversation heand Moshe apparently had, when he made this prediction.

Fair point.

However, if Moshe didn't make the prediction, then the host did, or some unknown party who the host got it from and then misattributed the source.

Either which way, someone made the prediction.

I should have said, in the previous post, that someone made the claim, because on further reflection, Moshe (or whoever it was) didn't actually predict anything. They claimed they had evidence that something was occurring.

Incidentally, for those who want to point out that there's still something suspicious about Ukraine popping up on the radar at all, I would point out that starting in April a mutation of flu has been observed in at least the following countries:

Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Ukraine, the US and Norway.

The mutation has been found in cases ranging from mild to fatal in nature.

Russia Today are reporting a jurassic flu. Speculation among people that the 'flu DNA was taken from a victim of the 1918 Spanish 'flu epidemic. Similar symptoms were reported among patients suffering in Ukraine.

Russia Today are reporting a jurassic flu. Speculation among people that the 'flu DNA was taken from a victim of the 1918 Spanish 'flu epidemic. Similar symptoms were reported among patients suffering in Ukraine.

The fact is the origin of the Spanish flu was taken from that womans body.But I don't know is there evidence to say the flu going now is the spanish flu?
    You never went back to acknowledged your mistake about the Baxter lab address.

You never went back to acknowledged your mistake about the Baxter lab address.

Baxter Biotherapeutics
    Baxter Ukraine
    29 Beresnyakovskaya st
    02098 Kiev

What mistake? Fairly easy to find affiliate links from the main Baxter website.

Baxter Biotherapeutics
    Baxter Ukraine
    29 Beresnyakovskaya st
    02098 Kiev

What mistake? Fairly easy to find affiliate links from the main Baxter website.

Is it an address of a lab where they have the ability to produce vaccines and such?

Russia today is currently criticised as the unofficial broadcasting arm of the kremlin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

mysterious wrote: »
    The governments sites are not very credible at times. So it's really biased to be so against conspiracy sites for info.

There's a good reason to ignore CT sites. It's the same reason you won't take health advice from a GlaxoSmythKline rep.The same reason I didn't trust that guy in a well-known, advanced, hair studio who told me I was going bald. The same reason you don't watch Fox News when you want to know, well, anything. CT sites are selling your eyeball-minutes to sellers of bomb-shelters. They advertise books and lecture tours to you. The irony is that they tell you to "wake up" when all they do is turn you into a "sheeple".

Don't take advice from people selling you stuff. They always have an agenda.

Is it an address of a lab where they have the ability to produce vaccines and such?

The contaminated vaccine came from Austria. 106 countries also recieved the vaccine according to news sources. A bottling plant or distribution centre could have done once local authorities were ok with it.

http://www.techagreements.com/agreement-preview.aspx?num=388372

The contaminated vaccine came from Austria. 106 countries also recieved the vaccine according to news sources. A bottling plant or distribution centre could have done once local authorities were ok with it.

http://www.techagreements.com/agreement-preview.aspx?num=388372

But this isn't the actual conspiracy though is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭baaaa

Don't take advice from people selling you stuff. They always have an agenda.
    Sage advice there mate,do you think that governments ever try to sell things to us,or is it just glaxosmith and CT sites?

baaaa wrote: »
    Sage advice there mate,do you think that governments ever try to sell things to us,or is it just glaxosmith and CT sites?

Governments are generally not trying to sell you anything but they are often trying to cover their arses. What I find funny is they are often trying to cover their arses as they are inept and incompetent yet the conspiracy's would have us believe they are omnipotent in some way.

For me it's about balance. Anyone can (and possibly will) lie to you for a myriad of different reasons. Too many of the CT sites are selling something to be trusted, too many of them leave out crucial details (or alter crucial details) to be trusted. You can't fully trust a government on their best day. It's about looking at the sources, the evidence and the logic and working it out for yourself. All that said I've found government sources way more reliable that most CT sources when you look in detail, which is probably a sad reflection on many of the CT sites and their search for so called truth.

Anyway not really on topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

have we established who this guy is yet tho???

if there are two Joseph Moshe's Which Joseph Moshe was spirited away to Israel?
    and wheres the other one?

Does America have something like a DVLA database where we could ring up and ask for the details of a car registration on some premis, then find out who that red beetle belonged to.

Apparently the cops raided his appartment, do we have an address? a suburb and the name of one of his neighbours even?

this thread is shooting off in multiple directions yet we dont seem to have gotten to the core of the original question, who is this guy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

baaaa wrote: »

They constantly do it and shouldn't be trusted either. It still doesn't mean CT sites should be trusted.

have we established who this guy is yet tho???

if there are two Joseph Moshe's Which Joseph Moshe was spirited away to Israel?
    and wheres the other one?

Does America have something like a DVLA database where we could ring up and ask for the details of a car registration on some premis, then find out who that red beetle belonged to.

Apparently the cops raided his appartment, do we have an address? a suburb and the name of one of his neighbours even?

this thread is shooting off in multiple directions yet we dont seem to have gotten to the core of the original question, who is this guy?
    Both the sceptical and not so sceptical people have not tried anything worth talking about with regards finding out information for themselves.They do search google though; with an air of, "I'm investigating for the sake of humanity at large" ........

I don't think anyone has the inclination to do what you have suggested or the interest.It's a novelty at best, and a hobby.....

Jaysus theres not much out there about this fella, well there are a multitude of links but they all provide roughhly the same amount of basic informaton, then ther are the blog and Fora comments, some of these might be worth followin up. so after a few hours on teh interweb I'm actually further from the truth than I was yesterday

Jaysus theres not much out there about this fella, well there are a multitude of links but they all provide roughhly the same amount of basic informaton, then ther are the blog and Fora comments, some of these might be worth followin up. so after a few hours on teh interweb I'm actually further from the truth than I was yesterday

You should have a look in http://www.mossad.org/ and scroll through their list of bio-scientists. He's under the TopSecret pulldown menu.

In all fairness Mahatma coat I wouldn't bother too much about it. There's sites like this one though, http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/ which I've been looking for updates on.

but thats the point Squod, ther was a lot more information available on this a few weeks ago, its like the man is just disapearing from everything. its got me very suspicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 EXODUS251022

uprising wrote: »
    Moshe's neighbors said U.S. Secret Service agents went to Moshe's home Wednesday night, but he didn't answer the door.
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Man-Accused-of-White-House-Threat-Faces-Charges-53492847.html

So this man threatens to blow up the white house, secret service knock on his door, didn't get an answer, and leave, what a load of bollllix...

Federal agents and LAPD officers spotted Moshe in his red Volkswagen around 10 a.m. Thursday, but he drove off, prompting a chase that went north on the San Diego (405) Freeway and ended in a parking lot driveway just south of the federal building in Westwood.

Here's something that doesn't make sense, from above link
    According to police and prosecutors, Moshe called the Los Angeles Police Department's Command Division on Wednesday and threatened to blow up the White House. He also allegedly threatened an LAPD communications employee after she refused to give him her name.
    Moshe's neighbors said U.S. Secret Service agents went to Moshe's home Wednesday night, but he didn't answer the door.

So he threatened to blow up the white house, secret service then call to his home, he doesn't answer the door....so they LEAVE!, now theres something very wrong there already, considering the operation that swung into place the next morning when he was spotted in his red beetle.
    Federal agents and LAPD officers spotted Moshe in his red Volkswagen around 10 a.m. Thursday, but he drove off, prompting a chase that went north on the San Diego (405) Freeway and ended in a parking lot driveway just south of the federal building in Westwood.

If he really threatened to blow up the whitehouse,and was a threat to take serious, why did the SS agents only knock at his door?, and then leave when he didn't answer the door?, if he did do what they said, should they not have evacuated the street, surrounded it, gas the house, send in the robot, park their paramilitary vehicles outside, contained the threat, just like they did next morning, but they didn't , they knocked and left.:confused:
    So this man calls the LAPD command division with his threat "To Blow Up The White House" and SS agents knock and leave, think about that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Here's something that doesn't make sense, from above link

So he threatened to blow up the white house, secret service then call to his home, he doesn't answer the door....so they LEAVE!, now theres something very wrong there already, considering the operation that swung into place the next morning when he was spotted in his red beetle.

I'm sorry what exactly do you expect them to do? Also clearly they didn't just knock on his door, from your link, neighbours pointed out that the Secret Service called to the door. The only explanation, is that in addition to trying to speak to Moshe, they made a limited canvas of the neighbourhood, and spoke to neighbours about Moshe, and identified themselves as agents.

According to this link Obama receives over 30 death threats a day. I imagine the secret service are stretched thin.

If he really threatened to blow up the whitehouse,and was a threat to take serious, why did the SS agents only knock at his door?, and then leave when he didn't answer the door?, if he did do what they said, should they not have evacuated the street, surrounded it, gas the house, send in the robot, park their paramilitary vehicles outside, contained the threat, just like they did next morning, but they didn't , they knocked and left.:confused:

Do you think they would have just cause to do this?
    So this man calls the LAPD command division with his threat "To Blow Up The White House" and SS agents knock and leave, think about that, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Do secret service agents have the authority to enter a house without a warrant? Was there probable cause.

What is more plausible, that the secret service arrived at his house. Found he wasn't in. Asked LAPD to issue an APB. Moshe's car is reported driving near a major Federal building, he refuses to stop, is pulled over, and then refuses to get out of his car. Because his threat specified a bomb, the LAPD used extreme caution when taking him into custody.

I'm sorry what exactly do you expect them to do? Also clearly they didn't just knock on his door, from your link, neighbours pointed out that the Secret Service called to the door. The only explanation, is that in addition to trying to speak to Moshe, they made a limited canvas of the neighbourhood, and spoke to neighbours about Moshe, and identified themselves as agents.

According to this link Obama receives over 30 death threats a day. I imagine the secret service are stretched thin.

What exactly do I expect them to do?, well not knock and leave (this was a man who called LAPD command with threats to BLOW UP! the whitehouse)and how did you conclude from the link they didn't knock?, "Moshe's neighbors said U.S. Secret Service agents went to Moshe's home Wednesday night, but he didn't answer the door", they went to his door, what did they do when they got to it?

Do you think they would have just cause to do this?
    If a "Real" threat was made do you think they wouldn't have just cause, and when did "just cause" ever hamper any U.S. military/paramilitary/police operation, I've seen "suspected" small time crack dealers have their front doors ripped off and homes torn apart for simply being a suspect in a democracy where your innocent until proven guilty.
    Remember these are the same SS agents that held people captive in their own homes when clinton came to Dublin
    Do you think they did or didn't have "just cause" under these supposed threats?

Do secret service agents have the authority to enter a house without a warrant?
    YES they are a law onto themselves, and none of them would have faced disiplinary action for kicking in the door of a bomb suspect and killing him who's only mistake was he phoned LAPD COMMAND and said he would blow up the white house, especially under their "new" terror laws which means they can and do what they like.
    Was there probable cause.
    You call the Garda now and tell them you are going to blow up Biffo's gaff and see if they knock and go away, or do they knock down your door.

What is more plausible, that the secret service arrived at his house. Found he wasn't in. Asked LAPD to issue an APB. Moshe's car is reported driving near a major Federal building, he refuses to stop, is pulled over, and then refuses to get out of his car. Because his threat specified a bomb, the LAPD used extreme caution when taking him into custody.
    Whats more plausible is for a threat that specified a bomb against the WH, for the house to be pulled apart, searched for evidence, try to establish had Mr moshe already started his drive/journey from California to DC, was there bomb making equipment in his home, evidence, anything!
    And they didn't take "extreme" caution, they peppersprayed him from feet with NO bomb suit, so I definately wouldn't call that plausible, look at the video's again, they knew there was no bomb.

if Moshe Called LAPD then there should be a Recording of this conversation, it would therfore confirm that the did in fact threaten the white house.

However I can find no reference to it, or anyreference to a threat to the whitehouse besides the newspaper reports from after the standoff.

And from that/your link:
    Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.
    According to the book, intelligence officials received information that people associated with the Somalia-based Islamist group al-Shabaab might try to disrupt Mr Obama's inauguration in January, when the Secret Service co-ordinated at least 40,000 agents and officers from some 94 police, military and security agencies

Then they also have (not including military)

In 2004 there were more than 800,000 full-time sworn law enforcement officers in the United States

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/lawenf.htm

Then they have the military:
    So you still think they are so thinly stretched that a simple knock and "oh well, He's not home, lets go", is acceptable?
    Get real.

if Moshe Called LAPD then there should be a Recording of this conversation, it would therfore confirm that the did in fact threaten the white house.

However I can find no reference to it, or anyreference to a threat to the whitehouse besides the newspaper reports from after the standoff.

Yes ALL calls to LAPD are recorded, all calls to any police force anywhere are recorded, actually every phone call is recorded to police or not.

Link from post #3 on this thread, dated 22-08-2009, 11:13
    http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx
    8/15/2009 11:37 PM.

"Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.
    The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

This is predating the Ukraine outbreak, just coincidence

Please not taht your call may be monitored & Recorded, please inform the officer if you do not wish to be recorded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Link from post #3 on this thread, dated 22-08-2009, 11:13
    http://pimpinturtle.com/2009/08/21/the-strange-case-of-joseph-moshe.aspx
    8/15/2009 11:37 PM.

"Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.
    The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in."

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

This is predating the Ukraine outbreak, just coincidence

You've posted this before and it has been pointed out that this was a post from anonymous user quoting an anonymous source.

It's been shown that the guy that is microbiologist is a completely different person to the one who was arrested, the even have different names.

Even though this pre-dates the supposed outbreak in the Ukraine, it doesn't say anything about a virus being released. It says that the vaccine is a bioweapon, but the vaccination rate in the Ukraine isn't very high I wager.

Why do you think this random anonymous post is in way reliable?

And from that/your link:

Then they also have (not including military)

In 2004 there were more than 800,000 full-time sworn law enforcement officers in the United States

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/lawenf.htm

Then they have the military:
    So you still think they are so thinly stretched that a simple knock and "oh well, He's not home, lets go", is acceptable?
    Get real.

Thats an argument from incredulity. Not really a point. You really cannot compare the Obama Inaugeration as common everyday occurrence. There were 1.8 Million people in Washington DC attending that event, singularly the largest in Washington DC. Of course thousands of agents from a variety of agencies were brought into DC specially.

There are only 4,400 Secret Service Agents in the US. Source

I do not think they kick down the door of everyone who makes a threat against the White House?

Even if we do accept your position, why would they do this? What would they hope to accomplish by not arresting Moshe at his house, and instead stage a six hour siege, covered on national tv?

Surely if Moshe was a Mossad Microbiologist with information about a deadly engineered virus, that the US government wanted to keep quiet, they would have arrested Moshe at his house, and not in the public way that it happened.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »

It's been shown that the guy that is microbiologist is a completely different person to the one who was arrested,

No-one has said for sure who he was.

, it doesn't say anything about a virus being released.

The vaccine contained two live viruses.
    but the vaccination rate in the Ukraine isn't very high I wager.

RT reports otherwise. Vaccination rates fell after the Baxter scare but are generally high in Ukraine.

There are only 4,400 Secret Service Agents in the US. Source

This link leads to a wikki page? :rolleyes:

No-one has said for sure who he was.
    Really cause the source being quoted says they are one in the same.
    And seemingly that's the link between microbiology
    Two known viruses that have between weakened, you know what's usually in vaccines.
    But the claim is that it was a bio weapon not just a virus.
    RT reports otherwise. Vaccination rates fell after the Baxter scare but are generally high in Ukraine.
    So how many of the people who allegedly have this sickness have had the the vaccine?
    This link leads to a wikki page?
    But you have no problem with Exodus repeating a claim from an anonymous post on a forum?

Two known viruses that have between weakened, you know what's usually in vaccines.

So you're saying with certainty what the outcome of the WHO investigation will be? You're saying that these 'usual' viruses then should have been passed by BioTest? For sure?

Because they were'nt passed by BioTest. You know better?

So you're saying with certainty what the outcome of the WHO investigation will be? You're saying that these 'usual' viruses then should have been passed by BioTest? For sure?

Because they were'nt passed by BioTest. You know better?
    Hang on now, what are you talking about?

Are you talking about the weakened viruses contained in the vaccines or what?
    Is the WHO investigating the vaccines now?

What about my other points?

Hang on now, what are you talking about?

Are you talking about the weakened viruses contained in the vaccines or what?
    Is the WHO investigating the vaccines now?

What about my other points?

FFS :rolleyes:

FFS :rolleyes:

Yep that clears it up alright.

So let's summarize where we stand.
    We have a guy who's got a similar name to a microbiologist who was arrested.
    We have another anonymous guy on a website quote a doubly anonymous source who claimed alot of unverified claims.
    We have vague claims about a virus that's supposedly spreading in the Ukraine about which people have jumped to the conclusion that it's somehow connected to a vaccine despite a complete lack of evidence.

Now the only thing connecting these two sets of completely unsubstantiated nonsense is that a random dude on the internet said "Ukraine" and "vaccine" in the same sentence.

This link leads to a wikki page? :rolleyes:

Oh and dear;
    How many people are employed by the Secret Service?

The Secret Service employs approximately 3,200 special agents, 1,300 Uniformed Division officers, and more than 2,000 other technical, professional and administrative support personnel.

So thats 3,200 thousand Special Agents less than a thousand more than my wiki page.

Oh and my link?

Secret Service Homepage

Even if you include 1,300 uniformed officers that only gives you 4,500.

FAIL.

Source?

RT? As in Russia Today? The Kremlin funded mouthpiece, with the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Christ I'd bet you'd be the first person to scorn Fox News as a source, but you're happy to cite the mouthpiece of a regime openly hostile to the Ukraine as an objective source.

Yep that clears it up alright.

So let's summarize where we stand.
    We have a guy who's got a similar name to a microbiologist who was arrested.
    We have another anonymous guy on a website quote a doubly anonymous source who claimed alot of unverified claims.
    We have vague claims about a virus that's supposedly spreading in the Ukraine about which people have jumped to the conclusion that it's somehow connected to a vaccine despite a complete lack of evidence.

Now the only thing connecting these two sets of completely unsubstantiated nonsense is that a random dude on the internet said "Ukraine" and "vaccine" in the same sentence.

I've already siad this, if you're not gonna read my post then bluddy well stop asking me to respond to yours. You have obviously not read even one of my posts. Believe what you like. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Source?

Already posted. As I've said if you're not gonna read my posts.............

Advertisement