Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

squod wrote: »
    I've already siad this, if you're not gonna read my post then bluddy well stop asking me to respond to yours. You have obviously not read even one of my posts. Believe what you like. :rolleyes:
    I have read your posts.
    I'm asking you to clarify which "live viruses" where you referring to?

If you were referring to the ones in the current vaccine then they are meant to be there, they are what make the vaccine work.

If you are referring to a virus found in the supposed victims of this virus then I'd love to see a source.

If you are referring to the contaminated vaccines from way back when, you should know very well that the current vaccine is not the same one.

So my other points aren;t valid or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Already posted. As I've said if you're not gonna read my posts.............

I have, I'd like a better source than foodconsumer.org?

No comments on Russia Today? No comment the secret service having less than 4,000 special agents?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Diogenes wrote: »
    I'd like a better source than foodconsumer.org?

Then go find one! :confused:

I can't find one. I guess it's nonsense then. Shall we move on?

I can't find one. I guess it's nonsense then. Shall we move on?

Yes you should move on! :)

• Advertisement

Still no security checks in place in Austria, even after the Baxter scandal.
    Greek police refuse to take vaccine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, leave your handbags (and rolleyes smilies) at the door.

Still no security checks in place in Austria, even after the Baxter scandal.
    Greek police refuse to take vaccine.

Jane Burgermeister has been repeatedly shown as a fraud on this and other swine flu threads.

Jane Burgermeister has been repeatedly shown as a fraud on this and other swine flu threads.

Go on then, present your argument and your evidence. Then we'll have a debate.

Go on then, present your argument and your evidence. Then we'll have a debate.
    squod wrote:
    Already posted. As I've said if you're not gonna read posts.............

• Advertisement

Squod, are you suggesting that we should trust Jane Burgermiester?
    Why exactly?

Seems to me that she has alot to gain from spreading misinformation.

Or to stay on topic maybe someone should show that the Joseph Moshe that was arrested made any claims about anything.

All the evidence so far shown indicates that the claim was not made by Joseph Moshe at all but rather some random guy on the internet.

Why does everyone keep thinking that Joseph Moshe made the prediction?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

King Mob wrote: »
    Squod, are you suggesting that we should trust Jane Burgermiester?
    Why exactly?

Seems to me that she has alot to gain from spreading misinformation.

Or to stay on topic maybe someone should show that the Joseph Moshe that was arrested made any claims about anything.

All the evidence so far shown indicates that the claim was not made by Joseph Moshe at all but rather some random guy on the internet.

Why does everyone keep thinking that Joseph Moshe made the prediction?

What would she have to gain from spreading misinformation?

........someone should show that the Joseph Moshe that was arrested made any claims about anything.

You could do that. Jane Burgermiester has stated that she has taken a case to the FBI and the Austrian authorities and wants them to investigate her allegations. What's wrong with that?

BTW if you distrust so many sources of conspiracy why then do you post on a conspiracy theories website?

How has she been shown to be a fraud?

macshadow wrote: »
    What would she have to gain from spreading misinformation?

Books? Hits on her websites? Any particular product she would like to push, speaking engagements and of course interviews.

Books? Hits on her websites? Any particular product she would like to push, speaking engagements and of course interviews.

She does not charge for speaking engagements or interviews and she does not have any books to sell. She also lost her job for speaking out about this.

you said she "has" a lot to gain, not she might have a lot to gain.

You could do that.
    But I'm not claiming that he did make any claims.

And as far as I can tell the only reference to him making any claims at all comes from the same anonymous and unsupported post that just gets copy pasted everywhere.
    Jane Burgermiester has stated that she has taken a case to the FBI and the Austrian authorities and wants them to investigate her allegations. What's wrong with that?
    And there are lads in Hawaii who brought a case against CERN and the LHC to court.
    It has no bearing on the credibility of their claims.

And given some of the dishonest things Jane Burgermiester has stated and the over all lack of evidence for her case, I don't see why anyone let alone courts should take her seriously.
    BTW if you distrust so many sources of conspiracy why then do you post on a conspiracy theories website?
    I don't use conspiracy sites as sources to my claims. I like my claims to be based on evidence.

She does not charge for speaking engagements or interviews and she does not have any books to sell. She also lost her job for speaking out about this.

you said she "has" a lot to gain, not she might have a lot to gain.

So she claims. But are you just taking her word for it?

Also she could just be crazy, which is what I think.

And I'm pretty sure she lost her job for filing a ridiculous lawsuit.

.......over all lack of evidence for her case...

What lack of evidence?

So she claims. But are you just taking her word for it?

Also she could just be crazy, which is what I think.

And I'm pretty sure she lost her job for filing a ridiculous lawsuit.

No i'm not just taking her word for it, ask her to do an interview and see for yourself.

• Advertisement

What lack of evidence?

The fact that most of her claims either lack evidence or are completely misinterpreting evidence.

Just a look at her summary of her case:
    http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=355&Itemid=56&lang=en
    To see fun little non-truths like these (all which have been addressed and debunked on this very form):

Whereas Baxter patented a vaccine for the allegedly new "H1N1" virus in 2008.

H1N1 has symptoms virtually indistinguishable from normal flu, and has never so far been isolated in a lab.

In fact, every year since 1918 would have been Pandemic Level 6 under the WHO's latest definition.

There is scientific evidence the Spanish Flu Pandemic was started by mass vaccinations of soldiers in 1918-1919

And it goes on and on.

No i'm not just taking her word for it, ask her to do an interview and see for yourself.

So how do you know that she doesn't charge and that she isn't lying.

You seem oddly trusting of her.

Are you trying to suggest that the four European nations investigating this incident should no longer do so. Based on your conjecture alone?

Given Baxters previous statements, I don't believe a word of what you say. Nor, I suspect, will the authorities investigating.
    The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses....

On Friday, the company’s director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected. “It was live,” Christopher Bona said in an email.

So how do you know that she doesn't charge and that she isn't lying.

You seem oddly trusting of her.

I was at one of her speaking engagements as you would put it, and everyone was told that if they wanted to interview her for paper or tv there would be no charge.

Are you trying to suggest that the four European nations investigating this incident should no longer do so. Based on your conjecture alone?

Given Baxters previous statements, I don't believe a word of what you say. Nor, I suspect, will the authorities investigating.

Hang on now.
    I'm talking about Jane Burgermiesters case which is:
    There is evidence that shows that there presently exists an international corporate criminal syndicate that, in violation of the RICO Act (18 USC sec 1961-1969), is intent upon embarking upon a cascading event of genocide within the United States, in the UK, and in other countries around the world, most likely in Autumn 2009/Winter2010, using as their weapon an enforced program of toxic vaccines after a deliberate release of a virus to spark a pandemic could immensely profit vaccine companies.

She isn't bring charges against them for the contamination of vaccines in Austria.

The authorities aren't investigating the incident on Burgermeister's insistence.
    Nor does her "case" impact in anyway on that investigation.

I never said that the authorities shouldn't investigate the incident in Austria.
    Just that tehy shouldn't waste time on Burgermiester's ridiculous lawsuit.

I was at one of her speaking engagements as you would put it, and everyone was told that if they wanted to interview her for paper or tv there would be no charge.

Oh okay, you're just taking those guys words for it.

I find it very odd that some people claim that proper scientists are bought off by the government on a regular basis even though there's no evidence for that, but some of the same people are completely trusting of people like Burgermiester.

It's very odd.

Hang on now.

She isn't bring charges against them for the contamination of vaccines in Austria......Burgermiester's ridiculous lawsuit.

Do you realize how many countries got sent that same vaccine? Do you also see that the investigation should be taking into account the kind of co-ordination necessary to distribute these vaccines? For God's sake what do you think would have happened if they weren't found out.

Oh okay, you're just taking those guys words for it.

I find it very odd that some people claim that proper scientists are bought off by the government on a regular basis even though there's no evidence for that, but some of the same people are completely trusting of people like Burgermiester.

It's very odd.

"oh okay, you're just taking those guys words for it" No i saw her say it in person with my own eyes and ears. She said she will make herself available for interview with anyone who will help to get the word out, when asked by one person if there is any charge, she said no absolutely no charge.

Do you realize how many countries got sent that same vaccine? Do you also see that the investigation should be taking into account the kind of co-ordination necessary to distribute these vaccines? For God's sake what do you think would have happened if they weren't found out.

But now you're discussing something completely different.

That's not what the lawsuit is about.

It also bares pointing out that the vaccine in this incident wasn't the same as the current vaccine.

Now before you chance the subject and move the goalposts again, are you going to address any of the points I've raised about Joseph Moshe?
    Particularly the point about where he never actually predicted anything?

• Advertisement

"oh okay, you're just taking those guys words for it" No i saw her say it in person with my own eyes and ears. She said she will make herself available for interview with anyone who will help to get the word out, when asked by one person if there is any charge, she said no absolutely no charge.
    So then you are taking her word for it.

How do you know that she isn't running a scam of some kind?

Why trust her at all?

Why trust her at all?

What the hell kind of scam could she be running?
    Why should i trust that you're not some kind of disinfo agent?

But now you're discussing something completely different.

That's not what the lawsuit is about.

It also bares pointing out that the vaccine in this incident wasn't the same as the current vaccine.

Now before you chance the subject and move the goalposts again, are you going to address any of the points I've raised about Joseph Moshe?
    Particularly the point about where he never actually predicted anything?

Febuary. The story broke in Febuary. He didn't have to ''predict'' anything.

Why trust her at all?

I have to ask myself why you spend so much time here.
    You are the first to go on my ignore list where you will stay.
    Bye;)

Febuary. The story broke in Febuary. He didn't have to ''predict'' anything.

And the incident in February was in Austria.
    The "prediction" was about a bioweapon being developed in the Ukraine.

And Joseph Moshe (the guy who this thread is about) never said anything about vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Not that this has much to do with Moshe, but I figured this article might be of interest to those who want to know about Baxter Pharmaceuticals. It's a long article, but here is a quote;

"Baxter Pharmaceuticals has admitted that it 'accidently' contaminated various vaccine batches with Avian Flu viruses and on June 10, Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister filed sweeping criminal charges with the FBI in addition to earlier ones on April 8 with the Vienna State Prosecutor's Office against Baxter AG, Baxter International and Avir Green Hill Biotechnology AG, "for manufacturing, disseminating, and releasing a biological weapon of mass destruction on Austrian soil between December 2008 and February 2009 with the intention of causing a global bird flu pandemic virus and of intending to profit from that same pandemic in an act that violates laws on international organised crime and genocide."

http://enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/baxter-pharmaceuticals-avian-flu.html

• Advertisement

Hellm0 wrote: »
    Not that this has much to do with Moshe, but I figured this article might be of interest to those who want to know about Baxter Pharmaceuticals. It's a long article, but here is a quote;

"Baxter Pharmaceuticals has admitted that it 'accidently' contaminated various vaccine batches with Avian Flu viruses and on June 10, Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister filed sweeping criminal charges with the FBI in addition to earlier ones on April 8 with the Vienna State Prosecutor's Office against Baxter AG, Baxter International and Avir Green Hill Biotechnology AG, "for manufacturing, disseminating, and releasing a biological weapon of mass destruction on Austrian soil between December 2008 and February 2009 with the intention of causing a global bird flu pandemic virus and of intending to profit from that same pandemic in an act that violates laws on international organised crime and genocide."

http://enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/baxter-pharmaceuticals-avian-flu.html

Sorry Hell0 that isn't exactly new information here it's worth pointing out that there hasn't been a global bird or swine flu pandemic since 2009, that caused a genocide.

Sorry Hell0 that isn't exactly new information here it's worth pointing out that there hasn't been a global bird or swine flu pandemic since 2009, that caused a genocide.

Thanks dogenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Why would they admit to contaminating the vaccine if it was to be used in a plot to kill everyone?

They didn't have to admit anything, they were simply caught out by a quick witted and heroic scientist working in BioTest.

They didn't have to admit anything, they were simply caught out by a quick witted and heroic scientist working in BioTest.

They did admit it afterwards.
    And the media reported it.

And what has it to do with Joseph Moshe?

• Advertisement

And this scientist name is?

And this scientist name is?

If you had read my article, as opposed to quickly penning a reply (and tellingly mis spelling my online name in the process).

The contaminated product, "a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 (Avian Flu) viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company....Avir Green Hills Biotechnology." It then "sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany."

The problem was discovered when The Czech Republic company discovered that ferrets innoculated with the product died. "Ferrets shouldn't die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses." Public health authorities called it a "serious error" that showed "the H5N1 virus in the product was live." But Baxter "has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event." Christopher Bona, the company's global bioscience communications director, did confirm that the material was a "live....experimental virus" made at the Orth-Donau research laboratory.
    END QUOTE

Hellm0 wrote: »
    If you had read my article, as opposed to quickly penning a reply (and tellingly mis spelling my online name in the process).

The contaminated product, "a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses and unlabelled H5N1 (Avian Flu) viruses, was supplied to an Austrian research company....Avir Green Hills Biotechnology." It then "sent portions of it to sub-contractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany."

The problem was discovered when The Czech Republic company discovered that ferrets innoculated with the product died. "Ferrets shouldn't die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses." Public health authorities called it a "serious error" that showed "the H5N1 virus in the product was live." But Baxter "has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event." Christopher Bona, the company's global bioscience communications director, did confirm that the material was a "live....experimental virus" made at the Orth-Donau research laboratory.
    END QUOTE

No I know this, I'm just wondered why he gets the adjectives "quick witted" or "heroic"? He was incredibly professional and efficient.

It's not like he was fired or lost his job doing this. He was doing exactly what Baxter pay him to do, check when an issue arises.

If anything this incident shows that well placed procedures are in place to stop the public being exposed to viruses.

........what Baxter pay him to do.............

Baxter pay him? Any proof?

Baxter pay him? Any proof?

From the link
    Christopher Bona, the company's(Baxter) global bioscience communications director

From the link

The viruses were discovered by BioTest.

The viruses were discovered by BioTest.

A subsidiary of Baxter....

A subsidiary of Baxter....

Proof?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I google 'BioTest subsidiary of Baxter' and this thread was the second result. Weird.

Advertisement