Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I saw a Hobo and took a pic Thread"

• 22-08-2009 5:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

anywhere in Ireland, its all good. But must be Ireland only.

all i want to see is if you saw a hobo or homeless guy that you post a pic of him/her here :(

this is not a joke to take the piss etc.

serious thread.

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Photo guys would help ya out more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Rabies wrote: »
    Photo guys would help ya out more

oh thanks dude.

feel free to move if so desired :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

I must say I find this one of the most nauseating and stupid threads ever posted here. Show a little respect for people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Terrontress

robbie_998 wrote: »
    anywhere in Ireland, its all good. But must be Ireland only.

all i want to see is if you saw a hobo or homeless guy that you post a pic of him/her here :(

this is not a joke to take the piss etc.

serious thread.

Cheers,

I am sure if I came round to your house, there'd be plenty to laugh at you about.

Tell me where you live, I'll come round. Take a few photos of you and your family and then stick them up on here for people to get their kicks by seeing how much worse your life in Clondalkin is than theirs.

Once we've done that we can go ahead with your original idea of taking photos of people, who have loving brothers, sisters, parents, children, and then stick them on a public forum for your amusement.

<mod snip>.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

This thread was sent in from afar and didn't have a particular photographic merit attached. I'm deeming it not appropriate.

There are many threads and postings based on aspects of street photography, some of which may contain the subject matter which you may be seeking. This is normally displayed in a sensitive manner to the subject and usually presented for its artistic merit. Use the search facility.

If you do want to partake in the photography forum then perhaps you'd be good enough to familiarise yourself with the forum's charter and the way things work around here in terms of the general demeanour of the place.

/Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement