Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcasts on Windows Mobile

• 22-08-2009 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

anyone know of a good app that can search, browse and download podcasts directly from the phone? Using the bundled one on my omnia 2 but its really not great. The search hits are minimal to say the least! I have also tried viigo but again the range of podcasts is extremely limited,

Cheers,
    M5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭cahirhennessy

M5 wrote: »
    Hi all,

anyone know of a good app that can search, browse and download podcasts directly from the phone? Using the bundled one on my omnia 2 but its really not great. The search hits are minimal to say the least! I have also tried viigo but again the range of podcasts is extremely limited,

Cheers,
    M5

Kinoma Play was a pretty good feature packed app that I uses on a HTC Diamond. Pricey though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Hubdog might be of use to you.
    Or pocket podcast.
    I think Kinoma (Free)play (as mentioned) does podcasts as well.

More stuff here- Audiobay etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Thanks to everyone for the replies

looks like hubdog is no more, site is down and the installer cannot connect to the required server during setup

I saw pocket podcast but it needs an RSS link to the podcast. Anyone know how to do that?

Advertisement