Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrubs new season

• 22-08-2009 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0822/scrubs.html

I havent watched this show in a few years. Primarily because of your man JD who is possibly the most annoying character I've seen on TV ever.

But it looks like he's gone ! GREAT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i for one loved scrubs and liked jd, still each to their own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Earlier this week it was announced that actor James Franco had joined 'Scrubs' as another new medical student, Cole.
    WTF is a reputable (and quite decent actor) doing joining a series in it's 9th year that's more or less doomed?

Call it "Scrubs: Interns" or whatever if you want, but the number of returning cast members from "Scrubs" say otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

damnyanks wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0822/scrubs.htmlI havent watched this show in a few years. Primarily because of your man JD who is possibly the most annoying character I've seen on TV ever.

Yeah I agree about JD. he puts me off watching the thing. The humour is very juvenile at times as well, and too many dream sequences.

There should be a law brought in so that no series should ever go beyond the fifth series... I dont know any comedy series that has had a good series beyond five. You know that they're just there for the money after that. Even some of the later series of classics like Frasier were terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

basquille wrote: »
    WTF is a reputable (and quite decent actor) doing joining a series in it's 9th year that's more or less doomed?

Call it "Scrubs: Interns" or whatever if you want, but the number of returning cast members from "Scrubs" say otherwise.

That source is incorrect. It's Franco's younger brother, Dave, who is joining the show, so there's a chance James will guest star at some stage, but he is not joining the cast.
    Sacred Heart University -- that's what we've dubbed it for now -- has just accepted a new first year med student.

Sources tell me Dave Franco has been cast as a "Scrubs"' series regular, the first of three new actors to join the show later this year.

You may recognize Franco from "Privileged" on which he played Rose (Lucy Hale)'s boyfriend Zach. Or, perhaps, you see the resemblance between him and his big brother, James.

Either way, if you're a "Scrubs" fan, you'll get to know Dave later this year when he takes on the role of "Cole," a 22-year-old medical student, who might rub people the wrong way. I'm hearing he's a crazy entitled, rich kid whose family has no problem using their money to give him an edge.

As you can imagine, Dr. Cox will be a huge fan of his. Or just hate him with a nasty vengeance... which I very much look forward to seeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Is James Franco's brother the "big star" Bill Lawrence said he was getting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Yeah I agree about JD. he puts me off watching the thing. The humour is very juvenile at times as well, and too many dream sequences.

There should be a law brought in so that no series should ever go beyond the fifth series... I dont know any comedy series that has had a good series beyond five. You know that they're just there for the money after that. Even some of the later series of classics like Frasier were terrible.

You really think Scrubs got bad after the fifth series? I think every series has been brilliant. As for my opinion on JD, sure he does get annoying sometimes but I don't think Scrubs would be Scrubs without him.

Advertisement