Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber or Mens Hairdresser in Shannon

• 22-08-2009 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭

Any barber in Shannon? Looking for somewhere to get a haircut on my lunch break? Nothing fancy just a short back and sides.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Paul Martyn's in the town centre.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Place out in Smithstown, Tartan Barbers or something, I used to go there the whole time when I used to work in Shannon, very nice lady owns it, it's in the main centre there, can't remember the name, Unit 2 I think it's in, near the shop in Smithstown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

Probably a bit late now but def try John Ryan in Finian Park next time. He's just off the junction where the Tom Hogan garage is/was. If you are coming from Limerick take a left at that junction as if you were heading towards Caimins school or John & Pauls church, then the first right and you will see a portacabin in his back garden straight in front of you. A tenner for a dry cut, can't beat it.

Advertisement