Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army and Navy Store?

Options
  • 22-08-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Wheres it gone? Ventured into town to pick up a rucksack and ..no more.
    Anyone know of any other Army store about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

wtf seriously?

On a side note im not surprised, it was light years more expensive than anywhere else in the city, went to get a Pearl Jam tshirt in there and they wanted to charge me €35, got it for €8 in another city shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

It went in to voluntary liquidation last month.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Ahhhhhh , have great memories going in there on a satherday to buy gear for scouts , with all there ww2 stuff . pity there gone .

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

They sold damn fine rucksacks, now im gonna have to go to Dublin to pick up me army rucksack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Is the shop on top of it still there? The one with all the nice polka dotted dresses

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Theres a huge one (warehouse sized) in Midleton down in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

moonflower wrote: »
    Is the shop on top of it still there? The one with all the nice polka dotted dresses

Na i think its a barber shop now..or else a mobile phone gadget shop.
    I just can't keep up with it all.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

oh crap.. now where do i get my boots from????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

went to get a Pearl Jam tshirt in there and they wanted to charge me €35, got it for €8 in another city shop.

Where'd ya get one for that price ? Was in HMV in limerick a couple of weeks ago but wasn't paying what they wanted.

Advertisement