Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas Crime

Options
  • 22-08-2009 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi all
    I've been living in Naas for the last few years and it seems to be a pretty quite spot as regards crime, anti social behaviour, house break in’s etc. Is it as quite as it seems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 walscan

No unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

walscan wrote: »
    No unfortunately.

care to elaborate?

Published crime figures suggest that Naas is at the lower end of the scale.

Crime against the person is particularly low (assault, stabbing etc), house burglary is ranked lower than average.

Kildare as a county ranks 12th - so just past the mid-point of the national average. Within Kildare, Naas has the lowest crime per person according to the main garda station for the county in Naas itself.

- I prefer to use actual facts rather than heresay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

*you forgot to add the word "reported"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

sandin wrote: »
    care to elaborate?

Published crime figures suggest that Naas is at the lower end of the scale.

Crime against the person is particularly low (assault, stabbing etc), house burglary is ranked lower than average.

Kildare as a county ranks 12th - so just past the mid-point of the national average. Within Kildare, Naas has the lowest crime per person according to the main garda station for the county in Naas itself.

- I prefer to use actual facts rather than heresay

Where do you get this information?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The original post is from 2009 folks. It didn't need a jump start.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement