Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 revisited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It is imporant to remember that the events of the morning of September 11, 2001 should be interpreted in terms of what was known at the time.

People have argued that there should have been aircraft up in the air within seconds. Someone has worked out that if the planes were scrambled immediately, and flew to the WTC at full speed, they'd have been there a full seven minutes before the first plane.

But again...lets remember what was known at the time.

Hijackings, prior to September 11 2001, were never situations where you needed to react immediately, and be ready to shoot the plane down.

Hijackers took planes either to an airport of their choosing to negotiate, or sought to divert a plane to a destination of their choosing.

The US air defence system was not built around the premise that someone would hijack internal civilian flights and fly them into buildings. It was designed around the premise that attacks would be of a military nature, and would originate from points outside the US.

Planes suffer failures. Just because a transponder goes off, or radio contact is lost, does not mean that a plane has been hijacked and is going to be flown into some notable building and that every second counts.

Although many people claim that time was lost in one step or another, no-one (that I'm aware of) has yet produced an example of a situation where response times were faster then 911.

People have argued that the system which was in place was inefficient. This is certainly an arguable point. Its possible that with modern technology, a more streamlined and efficient communications system could be built...but that's not the point. Unless we wish to argue that there was a decades-long conspiracy to build an inefficient system in order to facilitate the events of September 11, 2001, then any inefficiency of the system is independant of the notion of conspiracy.

I would say to anyone trying to argue that there was slow reaction times somewhere to identify the key event(s) where time was lost, and explain why reactions should have been faster based on what was known at the time.

uprising wrote: »
    Only 3 steel structured buildings ever freefell from fire, all in NY on the same day, you want fantasy go buy 9/11 commission.

The buildings didn't "freefall".

WTC 1 and 2 didn't collapse "from fire".

Plenty of steel-structured buildings have collapsed - partially or totally - from fire.

I find it ironic that you make a claim about something being fantasy accompanied by a claim that is almost entirely factually inaccurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭moviesrme

Re Bonkeys' post on the UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply): Excellent. Just gives an indication to all and sundry of the incredible complexity possible and how a few slides and hey presto conspiracy can really be off base. So it could have been molten lead is the import I suspect. Well it could've. It's as good an explanation as any.
    To my point 4 on previous page ie. NASA thermal readings from space: This could be simply indicating fire/ smouldering debris at or near the top of the pile and not as Gage supposes indicative of a lot higher temps. below so again it ain't any kind of proof. So scratch that one.
    Meglome made a point at least once that he is suspicious of sites only providing one interpretation of facts when there can be many is well taken and basically is directly demonstrated above.

edit: Just looking at the timestamps (with my new razor sharp powers of research) people seem to have been "pulling somewhat of an allnighter". This thread is active!

moviesrme wrote: »
    To my point 4 on previous page ie. NASA thermal readings from space: This could be simply indicating fire/ smouldering debris at or near the top of the pile and not as Gage supposes indicative of a lot higher temps. below so again it ain't any kind of proof. So scratch that one.

I'd scratch it, but for a different reason.

I think Gage is fundamentally correct in his position, that high surface temperatures were indicative of even higher temperatures below. Where I think the argument falls apart is in trying to suggest that esoteric explanations are required for such temperatures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

bonkey wrote: »
    It is imporant to remember that the events of the morning of September 11, 2001 should be interpreted in terms of what was known at the time.

People have argued that there should have been aircraft up in the air within seconds. Someone has worked out that if the planes were scrambled immediately, and flew to the WTC at full speed, they'd have been there a full seven minutes before the first plane.

But again...lets remember what was known at the time.

Hijackings, prior to September 11 2001, were never situations where you needed to react immediately, and be ready to shoot the plane down.

Hijackers took planes either to an airport of their choosing to negotiate, or sought to divert a plane to a destination of their choosing.

The US air defence system was not built around the premise that someone would hijack internal civilian flights and fly them into buildings. It was designed around the premise that attacks would be of a military nature, and would originate from points outside the US.

Planes suffer failures. Just because a transponder goes off, or radio contact is lost, does not mean that a plane has been hijacked and is going to be flown into some notable building and that every second counts.

Although many people claim that time was lost in one step or another, no-one (that I'm aware of) has yet produced an example of a situation where response times were faster then 911.

People have argued that the system which was in place was inefficient. This is certainly an arguable point. Its possible that with modern technology, a more streamlined and efficient communications system could be built...but that's not the point. Unless we wish to argue that there was a decades-long conspiracy to build an inefficient system in order to facilitate the events of September 11, 2001, then any inefficiency of the system is independant of the notion of conspiracy.

I would say to anyone trying to argue that there was slow reaction times somewhere to identify the key event(s) where time was lost, and explain why reactions should have been faster based on what was known at the time.

In the year prior to Sept 11, military aircraft were scrambled 67 times for aircraft going as little as 2 miles off course.
    Ok suppose the first was a mistake, as soon as that plane hit the tower planes should have been scrambled, they were not, another plane already known to be hijacked makes it's merry way to NY, still no scramble, and washington dc, another plane long known to be hijacked makes it's merry way, planes scrambled from so far away, flew at half speed to intercept that.
    911 is a farce, anybody still buying the official account needs to do a reality check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

911 is a farce, anybody still buying the official account needs to do a reality check.

Anyone with half a brain knows 9/11 was as dodgy as Bertie Ahern not having a bank account...

There's no talking to some people.They want formulas,algorithms,solid evidence,and Google skills that are above black belt.They out rank you in the search department.Therefore your arguments and theories are useless.Everyday they're new experts in some topics.Today there scientists,the next they're doctors,tomorrow they're military experts on Georgia proper lol, what is Georgia proper? loll, anyway you get my point uprising

So I guess when I think on what I 've seen on 911 I still have a few areas of serious concern:

1) The nice clean fall of wtc7. I mean it really did fall so sweetly didn't it?
    2) The lack of debris at the pentagon and the building remaining pretty intact for a while after the "plane" hit it.
    3) Looking at either of the towers actually falling. If you look it kinda looks like an afro or dreadlock on the tower where stuff appears to jump up from the centre (against gravity) and then fall.

I know these are non technical points but just as a layman when I see a car crash or whatever or if that car were to slam into that house what kind of damage would I expect etc. ie from world experience.
    I find it very difficult to not think there is "something rotten in Denmark"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Anyone with half a brain knows 9/11 was as dodgy as Bertie Ahern not having a bank account...

There's no talking to some people.They want formulas,algorithms,solid evidence,and Google skills that are above black belt.They out rank you in the search department.Therefore your arguments and theories are useless.Everyday they're new experts in some topics.Today there scientists,the next they're doctors,tomorrow they're military experts on Georgia proper lol, what is Georgia proper? loll, anyway you get my point uprising

I think you're explaining the difference between your opinion or your assumptions and something that can be proven within reason. You're entitled to any opinion you like, but when you push it as fact I personally want to see the evidence which so far has been sorely lacking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'll settle for just solid evidence

• Advertisement

So let me get this straight you want evidence?Where do you suppose one gets that?
    Could we work together to find this illusive evidence or do you want the premise to be on me?

The CT sites say it did all right because most of the footage is from one side with is obscured by other buildings. However when you look at more of the available pictures it didn't fall neatly.

http://www.911research.com/talks/b7/index.html
    2) The lack of debris at the pentagon and the building remaining pretty intact for a while after the "plane" hit it.

Again there are lot's of pictures of plane debris. Not a massive amount but then when you ram a plane into a concrete building at 500mph what would you expect.

http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html
    http://www.911myths.com/html/personal_effects.html
    http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_rings_and_the_exit_ho.html
    http://www.911myths.com/html/bodies_identified.html
    http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/index.html
    3) Looking at either of the towers actually falling. If you look it kinda looks like an afro or dreadlock on the tower where stuff appears to jump up from the centre (against gravity) and then fall.

Not sure what you mean have you got some footage of pictures that show this. If you mean that the debris is falling ahead of the collapse then this is perfectly normal since the towers are not falling at free-fall speeds. It would be impossible for the debris to fall ahead of the tower if they were actually falling at free-fall speeds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well the fall wasn't that clean. If you look and the videos the building doesn't fall straight down at all.
    You have to remember that the internal structure of the build collapsed before the façade.
    http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
    The Pentagon was made of fairly strong concrete not steel like the WTC.
    Also the damage caused by the plane didn't severely compromise the entire structure of the building like in WTC.

And there was a ton of debris.
    http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

Conversely there's no photos or video of anyone placing any of this debris despite the area being visible from a freeway.
    But the towers weren't falling straight down at all.
    wtc-southtower.jpg
    So I don't see how this is impossible.

Most of that cloud was smoke and ash anyway.

I know these are non technical points but just as a layman when I see a car crash or whatever or if that car were to slam into that house what kind of damage would I expect etc. ie from world experience.
    I find it very difficult to not think there is "something rotten in Denmark"
    But the situation isn't something most layman have seen before.
    There are scales and speeds that we are just unfamiliar with.
    So world experience isn't going to do you much good.

King Mob wrote: »

But the towers weren't falling straight down at all.
    wtc-southtower.jpg

So world experience isn't going to do you much good.

So if the towers didn't fall straight down 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

So if the towers didn't fall straight down 9/11 wasn't an inside job?
    What?
    That's not my point at all.
    The claim is that the towers fell down straight like in a demolition.
    I'm pointing out this isn't the case.

A video made by the Us government in the 60's I believe to show what might happen if a plane ran into an nuclear power station.

This plane just burned for maybe 10 minutes after sliding down an embankment at Toronto airport.
    AirFranceCrash_wideweb__470x298,0.jpg

20071213_airfrance.jpg
    The majority of this plane is simply gone.

• Advertisement

What?
    That's not my point at all.
    The claim is that the towers fell down straight like in a demolition.
    I'm pointing out this isn't the case.
    Define straight down?

In the year prior to Sept 11, military aircraft were scrambled 67 times for aircraft going as little as 2 miles off course.
    Interesting...I hadn't heard that before. What sort of response times did these 67 cases have? Is there information as to why a 2-mile deviation led to a scramble?
    Ok suppose the first was a mistake, as soon as that plane hit the tower planes should have been scrambled, they were not,
    This is inaccurate.

Planes were given the launch order regarding flight 11 at 08:45. They were, of course, too late to do anything, but these were the planes which continued to NY.

For reference - flight 11 was the first impact, and occurred at 08:46.
    another plane already known to be hijacked makes it's merry way to NY, still no scramble,
    This is inaccurate.

The second flight which headed to NY was flight 175. It was hijacked at approx 08:41. The first signs which could have let someone know that it was hijacked occurred almost exactly when flight 11 impacted with the first tower.

It was not "already known" to be hijacked.

Also, even if it had been known to be hijacked, and everyone reacted perfectly, the planes already scrambled couldn't have reached it in time, if they even had sufficient fuel to reach it at higher speeds at all.
    and washington dc, another plane long known to be hijacked makes it's merry way, planes scrambled from so far away,
    flew at half speed to intercept that.
    The planes scrambled at DC came from Langley. This was because Andrews (which was nearby) had been already contacted, had no aircraft armed and ready, and was in the process of arming them. Langley was able to get planes there faster than Andrews was able to get them up in the air.

The reasons they flew the path they did and the speed they did are well known. It is easy, with hindsight, to say that someone should have known to break the rules...but without hindsight, and with the chaos of information on the day, what happened is that people did their job and that turned out to be a fatal flaw.
    Yet again, you make a post with factual inaccuracies, complaining about how something else isn't accurate.

The official account includes the (accurate) details of delays and elapsed times. It includes perspectives from different people, even when they disagree with each other. It makes clear what weaknesses were (and still are, in some cases) in the system, which contributed to the events of the day.

If it falls short, it falls short in not setting out what is required to fix things.

Define straight down?

Straight down.
    As is not moving to the sides but straight in a downwardly direction.

I.e. falling on it's own footprint like in a demolition.

WTC didn't fall straight down or into it's own footprint.

Straight down.

I.e. falling on it's own footprint like in a demolition.

WTC didn't fall straight down or into it's own footprint.
    So if it didn't fall straight down what way did it fall?And what does this prove?That uprising was incorrect in his post?And what does that accomplish?Does it mean all buildings that fall don't fall straight down are not demolished?

King mob & Captain Furball: You two are hilarious!

A Define Straight down

B Straight down.

A So if the towers didn't fall straight down 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

B What?

• Advertisement

So if it didn't fall straight down what way did it fall?And what does this prove?That uprising was incorrect in his post?And what does that accomplish?Does it mean all buildings that fall don't fall straight down are not demolished?
    It fell and buckled and sent debris and stuff flying in all directions.
    Which was the point I was addressing.

Some people claim that the towers fell neatly into their own footprints and this is evidence of a controlled demolition as demolished building fall into their own footprints.

The towers didn't fall neatly into their footprints and so is not evidence that there where brought down by a controlled demolition.

It fell and buckled and sent debris and stuff flying in all directions.
    Which was the point I was addressing.

Some people claim that the towers fell neatly into their own footprints and this is evidence of a controlled demolition as demolished building fall into their own footprints.

The towers didn't fall neatly into their footprints and so is not evidence that there where brought down by a controlled demolition.

So in all controlled demolitions the buildings that don't fall down straight have not been demolished by a demolition?

So in all controlled demolitions the buildings that don't fall down straight have not been demolished by a demolition?

The important word here is 'controlled'. The charges are placed to make the building collapse in a set pattern and when you look at the pictures of 911 the rubble is just piled up all over the place.

meglome wrote: »
    The important word here is 'controlled'. The charges are placed to make the building collapse in a set pattern and when you look at the pictures of 911 the rubble is just piled up all over the place.
    But when something collapses ruble doesn't stack itself back up in the shape of a building does it?

What the hell are you on about?

Explosive demolitions usually drop the building onto it's own footprint to avoid damaging surrounding properties.

This didn't happen at the WTC.

What the hell are you on about?

Explosive demolitions usually drop the building onto it's own footprint to avoid damaging surrounding properties.

This didn't happen at the WTC.
    So if it didn't happen with wtc does that mean it wasn't a demolition?After all all demolitions make the building fall in their own foot print am i right?

To meglome:

1) The clean fall of Wtc7. The link you gave seems to corroborate this. This really is the single most prized evidence of conspiracy. I know officially this girder dislodged that one and this girder was exposed and was key to the whole building and whatever. But, you know what, i'm not buying it. My gut and my eyes tell me "too perfect" (a fall).

2) I hadn't seen the photographs of the pentagon debris. Yeah, there seems to be some doubt here alright. You've moved me somewhat on this one. I'm still a bit suspicious though. In support of your position is the "melting" of the 2nd plane into the wtc tower. I know we're talking of the pentagon but it shows how a plane can appear to just completely "melt" into a vertical surface with little debris at that surface. You or someone else posted another video of just this phenomenon I think. It's non intuitive but you cant deny the eyeball.

3) I tried to find this video and couldn't. Any I saw that seemed to corroborate what I was talking about actually did not when I re ran them again and again. My key thing was up and out of the centre defying gravity and then falling which is not really seen in the videos. The still photos show the "dreadlock" appearance alright and seem to support my view but the videos tell all and don't so I retract this.

On 3 though I find the amount of dust (& pyroclastic flow) during collapse and the complete non existence of substantial floor concrete slabs very suspicious.

Edit: I see Furball & mob are at it again with the double negatives (giving me a pretzel in my head trying to figure it out)

So if it didn't happen with wtc does that mean it wasn't a demolition?After all all demolitions make the building fall in their own foot print am i right?
    No I'm saying that despite what some people claim WTC didn't fall into it's own footprint.
    And I will add that there is nothing about the way the WTC fell that would indicate a controlled demolition.

But are you ham handedly trying to get me to say something I didn't say or mean or imply?
    Like "All demolitions make the building fall in their own foot print" so then you can show an example of demolition that shows the opposite?

To meglome:

1) The clean fall of Wtc7. The link you gave seems to corroborate this. This really is the single most prized evidence of conspiracy. I know officially this girder dislodged that one and this girder was exposed and was key to the whole building and whatever. But, you know what, i'm not buying it. My gut and my eyes tell me "too perfect" (a fall).
    Well if you look at the official reason the building fell, the internal structure fell first dragging the façade down with it.
    So it's not that strange that it looks a bit similar to a demolition.
    However it lacks a lot of the features of a demolition for example, explosive squibs on every level going off in rapid succession followed immediately by the buildings collapse.
    On 3 though I find the amount of dust (& pyroclastic flow) during collapse and the complete non existence of substantial floor concrete slabs very suspicious.
    Well why would substantial floor concrete slabs fly out of the building at all?

Or did you mean in the wreckage after the collapse.

No I'm saying that despite what some people claim WTC didn't fall into it's own footprint.
    And I will add that there is nothing about the way the WTC fell that would indicate a controlled demolition.

But are you ham handedly trying to get me to say something I didn't say or mean or imply?
    Like "All demolitions make the building fall in their own foot print" so then you can show an example of demolition that shows the opposite?

How big of an area would you say a footprint is compared to what happens when a building falls that's not demolished on purpose?And at what degreees does the falling building have to be at for it to be ruled out as a non demolition?

All valid questions.

• Advertisement

You nailed it. I meant after the collapse. (with the concrete slabs)

On the former I will just have to read a bit more I suppose to convince myself but as of now not at all accepting on that one.

But when something collapses ruble doesn't stack itself back up in the shape of a building does it?

Okay let's try this then.

This shows that a huge chuck of the building is left standing after the main collapse is finished. Nothing like controlled demolition whatsoever.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/18358
    And take a look at these, the first one shows that chuck from a different angle. And the second ones shows the the WTC7 initially falls fairly straight and then collapses over. Nothing like a controlled demolition.

So now you want me to post a demolition that went wrong?
    Do you play chess?

How big of an area would you say a footprint is compared to what happens when a building falls that's not demolished on purpose?And at what degreees does the falling building have to be at for it to be ruled out as a non demolition?

All valid questions.

A footprint is defined and the area of the base of the building.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_definition_of_a_building_footprint

The Twin towers did not fall into there own footprint.

And I'd say the complete lack of any evidence of any demolition explosives would rule it out as a demolition.

You nailed it. I meant after the collapse. (with the concrete slabs)

On the former I will just have to read a bit more I suppose to convince myself but as of now not at all accepting on that one.

I'd imagine that the concrete slabs would have been fairly broken up after falling.
    So to me it's not suspicious that there aren't huge slabs left.

So now you want me to post a demolition that went wrong?
    Do you play chess?

Yes please do and explain how it relates to WTC.

A footprint is defined and the area of the base of the building.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_definition_of_a_building_footprint

The Twin towers did not fall into there own footprint.

And I'd say the complete lack of any evidence of any demolition explosives would rule it out as a demolition.

The twin towers are taller than most building yes or no?
    All demolitions don't fall into their own footprint yes or no?
    As i asked already and you ignored it.
    "And at what degreees does the falling building have to be at for it to be ruled out as a non demolition?"

Yes please do and explain how it relates to WTC.
    Why would i do that?

The twin towers are taller than most building yes or no?
    Yes and? They still didn't fall their own footprints. In fact the debris damaged alot of buildings around them.
    All demolitions don't fall into their own footprint yes or no?
    Most controlled explosive demolitions do cause it to fall neatly into it's own footprint.
    What kind of demolition do you think it was?
    As i asked already and you ignored it.
    "And at what degreees does the falling building have to be at for it to be ruled out as a non demolition?"
    In a manner that can't be explained by structural collapse.
    What part of the WTC collapse isn't explainable?
    Why would i do that?
    Because you brought it up?
    And that's how a discussion works?

What leads you to believe that the WTC collapse is a botched demolition?

• Advertisement

Does this remind you any two people in the world!:)

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/797336

To meglome:

As King Mob said the official reports says the building suffered a catastrophic internal collapse, which is why the penthouse falls into the building right before the whole lot goes. This causes the building to fall in on itself initially, then the whole building basically falls over. Go watch videos of controlled demolitions on the internet, there are literally hundreds. ALL of them are very distinctive but only look superficially like WTC7 and don't sound like it at all.

One other thing which I have brought up before is we all have our own views about how this collapse looks. However we should be asking ourselves how many buildings with this exact design have been left to burn and didn't collapse so we can make a more informed decision. The simple answer is there are no buildings with this exact (flawed) design so we have no way to make a like for like comparison. And let's not forget other steel framed buildings have collapsed from just fire.
    2) I hadn't seen the photographs of the pentagon debris. Yeah, there seems to be some doubt here alright. You've moved me somewhat on this one. I'm still a bit suspicious though. In support of your position is the "melting" of the 2nd plane into the wtc tower. I know we're talking of the pentagon but it shows how a plane can appear to just completely "melt" into a vertical surface with little debris at that surface. You or someone else posted another video of just this phenomenon I think. It's non intuitive but you cant deny the eyeball.

The main problem with accepting that no plane hit the pentagon is we have to ignore the 150 eye witnesses who saw the plane. Once we ignore them we have to ignore the lampposts being knocked over, on a busy highway, in rush-hour, in the exact size and shape of a 757. Then we need to ignore the wreckage, the passengers remains and the passengers belongings. How is it that all or any of this could be planted right in front of a busy highway in broad daylight?
    3) I tried to find this video and couldn't. Any I saw that seemed to corroborate what I was talking about actually did not when I re ran them again and again. My key thing was up and out of the centre defying gravity and then falling which is not really seen in the videos. The still photos show the "dreadlock" appearance alright and seem to support my view but the videos tell all and don't so I retract this.

Take a look at the videos I post above, might be interesting to you.

Those huge buildings collapsing are releasing some serious forces so material being pulped by those forces wouldn't seem strange to me. There would be huge quantities of dry-wall (plaster boards etc), office furniture, concrete all of which would be destroyed and pushed out.

Lol funny clip haha thats good :)

To meglome & King mob:

1) I'll do as you suggest and check out other controlled demolition videos and pay particular attention to the sounds etc.

2) The point of the eyewitnesses is a good one and is another nail in the coffin on the pentagon conspiracy for me.

3) But all the concrete pulverising to dust? I know I have no experience to compare it to but it does seem incredible.

3) But all the concrete pulverising to dust? I know I have no experience to compare it to but it does seem incredible.

The building would have been full of dry-wall (all the dividing walls, partitions, and ceiling tiles etc) so the dust would be made up of tons of that.

To meglome:

On the concrete pulverising (all or next to all) I think we'll just have to differ on this for the moment. I probably need to bone up a bit on my 911 reading over the next while.

Genrerally speaking though I am moved more to dead centre on is it or isn't it a conspiracy. All of the back and forth over the last few days does not for me invalidate Gages approach but it does offer an alternative version of events and as such offers me a dilemma hence the centre position.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Anyone know if there is still a way to find the Sunday Tribunes coverage of events after 9/11.

Their articles were interesting at the time. Don't get me wrong I have no real interst in this but I feel as though people here haven't read the papers in the weeks following 9/11.

The particular article talked about the five Isrealis filming as the first plane crashed into the towers. They're journey through the American legal system and their interviews on Isreali T.V.

squod wrote: »
    The particular article talked about the five Isrealis filming as the first plane crashed into the towers. They're journey through the American legal system and their interviews on Isreali T.V.

Take any big news story then after a month has passed or six or twelve take the knowledge you have then and compare it to what you knew in the days or weeks following the event. There will almost always be big differences in the first stories compared to the later ones as more information becomes available. So let's not start blaming the Israelis again when there's no evidence of this, other than some Israeli kids taking some pictures after the event and having a neighbour who thought they were speaking Arabic.

http://www.911myths.com/html/dancing_israelis.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

squod wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is still a way to find the Sunday Tribunes coverage of events after 9/11.

Their articles were interesting at the time. Don't get me wrong I have no real interst in this but I feel as though people here haven't read the papers in the weeks following 9/11.

You have just proved my point above. Seeing as there were no truck bombs of any kind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement