Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 revisited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

squod wrote: »
    "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

How many removals companies carry video cameras around with them?
    None I bet.
    There were loads of people who had cameras that day, are they all terrorists?
    "Three individuals were seen celebrating in Liberty State Park after the impact. They said three people were jumping up and down."

How many people jump up and down after a plane crash. Again none. They're actions would have made sense if they knew this was a terrorist attack. Nobody else did at the time. Reports told of a plane crash only.
    If they were in on the plot why would the attract attention to them selves?
    One image showed a hand flicking a lighter in front of the devastated buildings, like a fan at a pop concert.
    Again who told them the two airplanes crashing into the buildings were terrorist attacks?
    But there is no evidence that they had any foreknowldege of the attacks.
    One of them made this remarkable comment: "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
    So then who told these guys to go to were they were, to bring a video camera and to document an 'event'. Why would somone know there was gonna be a plane crash? What does a plane crash have to do with terrorism? Nothing unless you knew it was a terrorist attack.
    Which at the time of the plane crashes everybody else didin't know.
    Anyone with a camera could say their "purpose was to document the event."

The never said the knew about the attack before the attack.
    These guys shoulda been in bluddy work, not arsing around in carparks kneeling on vans videoing plane crashes. Unless arsing around in carparks kneeling on vans videoing plane crashes is their bluddy work!
    And what about the thoousand of other peopling watching the event instead of working?
    Are they in on the plot as well?
    "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified."

So there's evidence linking these Isrealis (the blokes in the van) to 9/11 and it happens to be classified.
    Why would there be classified information on a couple of dicks, arsing around in a car park, filming a plane crash?
    There is no such classified information as all.

I must have repeat these same points at least three times at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What I dont understand is, with reference to these people apparantly watching and filming the attacks, they are Israelis. So does that mean that the US government were not involved in the attacks?

I mean, if the US government did plan and execute these attacks, why hire these guys to dance around outside it and rejoice or whatever?

You could say that it was to try and show that it was terrorists, but surely they'd hire more of them to reduce the chances of such uncertainty about them.

You could also argue that it was so they would film it, and the media would have footage to show of both attacks, but has their footage actually been used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What I dont understand is, with reference to these people apparantly watching and filming the attacks, they are Israelis. So does that mean that the US government were not involved in the attacks?

I mean, if the US government did plan and execute these attacks, why hire these guys to dance around outside it and rejoice or whatever?

You could say that it was to try and show that it was terrorists, but surely they'd hire more of them to reduce the chances of such uncertainty about them.

You could also argue that it was so they would film it, and the media would have footage to show of both attacks, but has their footage actually been used?
    I think it's two different conspiracies. One saying that Israel are behind it and one saying the US government is behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

King Mob wrote: »

There is no such classified information as all.

??????????

I reckon it was next to impossible to stage these attacks, fund them, plan them, train the ops, carry out the surveillance etc. in the months previous, without someone finding out about it.
    It would have taken a well organised, highly funded, experienced team to
    carry it out.

It so happens that Isreali security forces monitor such activities in many countries. That's their job, 24/7.

It's possible so that someone did have even a small incling, and the people with the incling were from Isreal. Which leads me to my previous statements.

humanji wrote: »
    I think it's two different conspiracies. One saying that Israel are behind it and one saying the US government is behind it.

Exactly, it can only be one or the other. So if it was Israelis or the groups that the official reports suggest, then all the conspiracies about controlled demolition etc. are out the window as the US Government weren't involved

If it was the US Government, then we're arguing about nothing, as I doubt the US Goverment would tell a small group of Israelis all about their plans and get them to film it. So what these people were doing becomes irrelevant

. So what these people were doing becomes irrelevant

I reckon It's crucial. To any theory linking events in 9/11.

If anyone, other than those involved, had fore knowledge of the attacks, they should have come foward to prevent this trajedy.

Also if someone did have fore knowledge, how many people knew, and what organisations were they working for or allied to.

I reckon It's crucial. To any theory linking events in 9/11.

If anyone, other than those involved, had fore knowledge of the attacks, they should have come foward to prevent this trajedy.

Also if someone did have fore knowledge, how many people knew, and what organisations were they working for or allied to.

I agree. But the FBI investigated them, came to the conclusion that they had no foreknowledge and deported them.

They were filming, so did they actually get the first attack on film? Has their footage actually been shown? (I'm not being argumentative, I genuinely don't know a lot about this other than bits that I've picked up from here)

If they were in on the plot why would the attract attention to them selves?

Who would you send, the bleedin' Isreali 00 bleedin' 7 ?

Did ya expect them to yurn up in tuxidos with a couple a' birds under each arm an' a bottle a' champers cooling in a bucket?

No-none but you so far has suggested they were in on the plot. They just videoed it, like they were told to. Then celebrated over a plane crash. Which they did.

• Advertisement

I agree. But the FBI investigated them, came to the conclusion that they had no foreknowledge and deported them.

They were filming, so did they actually get the first attack on film? Has their footage actually been shown? (I'm not being argumentative, I genuinely don't know a lot about this other than bits that I've picked up from here)

There's no evidence the FBI came to any conclusions, other than confidential ones.
    A previous poster said these guys had failed their lie detector tests,
    I dunno. I started on about an article or two I once read.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

http://www.tribune.ie/article/2003/nov/09/the-real-911-cover-up/?q=september%2011%20mossad

So far I'm told the Isreali dudes were 'just dicks' and that there is certainty
    in the opposing arguments.

Unless they know more than everyone else does, there can't be certainty.

I'm still waiting to be convinced of the other sides argument. Which I can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 wrightao

Carra23 wrote: »
    I think its funny that people still doubt 9/11 was an inside job. I was 17 when it happened and the very 1st thought that crossed my mind when I heard was ' theres something fishy going on here ' and the reason I thought that was because I didn't think it was possible to attack a country in this manner who spends billions maybe even trillions of dollars annually on defense . I thought maybe you could get away with one plane but not 5 in one day at different locations. Planes have set flight paths and if they deviate they are asked 3 times by radio to get back on course and if they ignore these requests fighter jets are scrambled. Why did this not happen and isnt it funny how the Americans went to Iraq shortly after this event and are still bloody there 8 years later ! they claimed to go after Saddam , how long has he been dead ? The American are the biggest terrorists in the world people need to wake up

I dont know where to start with this line of reasoning. Speaking Truth to Power Carra! How Brave. Quick question: If the US could conceive the 9/11 Plot and the twin towers, how is it they couldnt plant all the WMD's they wanted in Iraq. 9/11 Truthers sicken me to be honest. Its a slight to all those who perished on that day.

wrightao wrote: »
    I dont know where to start with this line of reasoning. Speaking Truth to Power Carra! How Brave. Quick question: If the US could conceive the 9/11 Plot and the twin towers, how is it they couldnt plant all the WMD's they wanted in Iraq. 9/11 Truthers sicken me to be honest. Its a slight to all those who perished on that day.

There is nothing wrong with wanting answers to something which some perceive to be a mystery. And you cannot compare the 9/11 attacks with the search for WMDs in Iraq, because quite simply, one happened in the US, one happened in Iraq. The US goverment would be more likely to be able to stage something in their own country where they have a lot more control.

I don't believe there is a conspiracy, or at least not one to the extent that some believe, but I agree that some 9/11 truthers take it too far. I hate hearing about truth protests at the site on anniversaries of 9/11. A place where so many would go to remember their loved ones in peace, to pay their respects to those who died. I think Truthers should respect that and leave it for that day. The government wouldn't care what day they do it on. The people who lost loved ones would.

There is nothing wrong with wanting answers to something which some perceive to be a mystery. And you cannot compare the 9/11 attacks with the search for WMDs in Iraq, because quite simply, one happened in the US, one happened in Iraq. The US goverment would be more likely to be able to stage something in their own country where they have a lot more control.

I don't believe there is a conspiracy, or at least not one to the extent that some believe, but I agree that some 9/11 truthers take it too far. I hate hearing about truth protests at the site on anniversaries of 9/11. A place where so many would go to remember their loved ones in peace, to pay their respects to those who died. I think Truthers should respect that and leave it for that day. The government wouldn't care what day they do it on. The people who lost loved ones would.

There is no false equivalence between the 9/11 events and the search for WMD in Iraq. The fact is the US was in control three weeks after entering Iraq and could have (and would have if posters like Carra were sane) "found" large caches of WMD. The whole thing though that gets me about the 911 Truthers is they invariably follow their lunacy with such comments as "the US is the worls biggest terrorist". These Noam Choskeyite/Naoimi Klein/Michael Moore type bromides illustrate the opinions of these truthers perfectly. They are not concerned about the truth, looking for answers etc. They are solely interested in slandering the US, the previous administration and what I find disgusting is that they denigrate the thousands of lives lost on that day. Furthermore, by their insinuations and tactics they absolve the real perpetrators of their guilt. Rosie O'Donnell is a truther. Says it all really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

There's no evidence the FBI came to any conclusions, other than confidential ones.
    I dunno. I started on about an article or two I once read.

http://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

http://www.tribune.ie/article/2003/nov/09/the-real-911-cover-up/?q=september%2011%20mossad

So far I'm told the Isreali dudes were 'just dicks' and that there is certainty

Unless they know more than everyone else does, there can't be certainty.

I'm still waiting to be convinced of the other sides argument. Which I can be.

You know I'm giving up on this rubbish. The articles you yourself are linking to do not show they had foreknowledge. You have decided this, in your own head. You have decided the FBI must be hiding something, even though there's no evidence of this. The lack of sense here is hurting my brain. I'm not trying to prove anything to you, just trying to understand how you're so sure that they had foreknowledge when the articles don't say it. What we know as a fact is they were arrested on the day for acting 'suspiciously', they had overstayed holiday visas, they were filming after the first tower was hit, they were held for two months, questioned extensively and sent home without charge. All of which is evidence that they overstayed holiday visas and were deported.

So today I'm king of the world, it must be true as I've decided it is, without any evidence.

I dunno. I started on about an article or two I once read. is certainty

From that very article you linked, just over half way down:
    He added that "the conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs", but the men were released because they "did not know anything about 9/11".
    This is probably the fourth time I've pointed out this same sentence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Lets assume for a second that these guys were somehow Israeli intelligence.
    Lets assume that someone knew these attacks would happen, and directed these guys to be prepared to film it.

These assumptions do not, incidentally, do not require that the official findings are in any way inaccurate, or that the US had advance warning.

Perhaps Mossad have infiltrated Al Qaeda extensively enough (or have other intelligence-gathering mechanisms so good) that they knew exactly what was happening, and when it was happening. Perhaps they were good enough to orchestrate and plan the whole thing. Perhaps the US agencies (and thus the US government) were in on it too, perhaps not. Lets not worry about those details just yet.

So, Mossad - generally reckoned to be one of the best at what it does - has either managed a masterpiece of planning, a masterpiece of infiltration, or a masterpiece of intelligence gathering.

What then?

Apparently, we're being asked to consider the suggestion that sends what can only be described as a group of clowns to "document" the event...a group of clowns so inept that they behave in a manner so outrageous that its being talked about 8 years later.

In other words, we're being asked to believe that an organisation so skilled that it can either gather intelligence on this event or plan it itself is too inept to be able to then gather evidence of the event unfolding without resorting to farce.

Ask yourself one question...

If the official findings had come out and said that these clowns were some sort of secret intelligence-gathering group...would you have believed it, or would you have complained that it was so comically inept that it was yet another example of how farcical the official findings were.

It seems to me that the only thing that this idea has going for it is that it was not endorsed by the FBI or some other such authority.

[quote=bonkey;61879550
    we're being asked to believe that an organisation so skilled that it can gather intelligence on this event
    [/quote]

I've edited your response, but yes, that's about the essence of the articles published at the time.

I've edited your response, but yes, that's about the essence of the articles published at the time.

Huh? Was that a reply or just a general statement? You haven't addressed the point he was making but then again you don't ever seem to do that.

This is probably the fourth time I've pointed out this same sentence.

You could probably stuff out many more time and I'd be still as unconvinced.
    You could be correct as I've said.

Remember you're the one coming out with statements like these.

"There is no such classified information as all."

It's no wonder I'm not convinced!

You've edited it to remove out the other half of what we're being asked to believe:

1) Skilled enough to ionfiltrate whoever orchestrated the event, and gather intelligence.

2) Not skilled enough to capture footage of said event without people acting like clowns, drawing attention to themselves.

We're being asked to believe both....which is where the problem lies.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    Huh? Was that a reply or just a general statement? You haven't addressed the point he was making but then again you don't ever seem to do that.

Just replying in general to these threads. Isnt there a word for blaming the Israelis (i.e The Joooos) for everything that goes wrong and 9/11 in particular. Does anyone remember the disgusting tale circulated after 9/11 that Israelis and Jews that worked in the WTC were told not to turn up on 9/11 to the WTC? I think its called.....mmm...oh yes, A Blood Libel. Its a stunning development when upon the falling down of the WTC the Muslim street in Palestine jumps up and down chanting hyterically, when the Muslin Street in Jordan, Syria does likewise and Egyptian newspapers circulate a banner headline reading "Victory". But somehow, the JOOOOs are behind 9/11. This is what it is, simple anti-semitism. Unchanged. The facts remain thus: a number of religious fanatics got lucky, very lucky. And if you dont think they are capable of much, its reverse discrimination. They have proved time and time again how troublesome they can be and despite their assertions to the contrary, people are not taking them seriously and instead blame the JOOOOS.

You could probably stuff out many more time and I'd be still as unconvinced.
    You could be correct as I've said.

Remember your the one coming out with statements like these.

It's no wonder I'm not convinced!

Can I ask you a question. Do you know the different between the stuff you imagine or you choose to believe and things you can back with evidence? I.e opinion vs fact.

bonkey wrote: »
    You've edited it to remove out the other half of what we're being asked to believe:

1) Skilled enough to ionfiltrate whoever orchestrated the event, and gather intelligence.

2) Not skilled enough to capture footage of said event without people acting like clowns, drawing attention to themselves.

We're being asked to believe both....which is where the problem lies.

I get your first point (skilled enough), but whether they were a bunch of clowns I dunno.
    Artilce said at least two of them worked for Mossad.

Just replying in general to these threads. Isnt there a word for blaming the Israelis (i.e The Joooos) for everything that goes wrong and 9/11 in particular. Does anyone remember the disgusting tale circulated after 9/11 that Israelis and Jews that worked in the WTC were told not to turn up on 9/11 to the WTC? I think its called.....mmm...oh yes, A Blood Libel. Its a stunning development when upon the falling down of the WTC the Muslim street in Palestine jumps up and down chanting hyterically, when the Muslin Street in Jordan, Syria does likewise and Egyptian newspapers circulate a banner headline reading "Victory". But somehow, the JOOOOs are behind 9/11. This is what it is, simple anti-semitism. Unchanged. The facts remain thus: a number of religious fanatics got lucky, very lucky. And if you dont think they are capable of much, its reverse discrimination. They have proved time and time again how troublesome they can be and despite their assertions to the contrary, people are not taking them seriously and instead blame the JOOOOS.

If it wasn't bad enough that most of the 'truth' movement wouldn't know truth is they fell over it, there is also a lot of anti-Semitism. Nothing to do about it except expose it for what it is as often as you can.

Can I ask you a question. Do you know the different between the stuff you imagine or you choose to believe and things you can back with evidence? I.e opinion vs fact.

D'you?

I get your first point (skilled enough), but whether they were a bunch of clowns I dunno.

And the article also said
    He added that "the conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs", but the men were released because they "did not know anything about 9/11".
    Seems you're being very selective.
    D'you?
    Are you going to share any evidence that this classified information exists?
    Or how it shows these guys had foreknowledge?

I believe the article said one of them worked for Mossad in some capacity in another country. He might have been delivering the mail for all we know.

I still don't think you addressed the point.

He might have been delivering the mail for all we know.

Mailman cum furniture remover cum moviemaker etc...

Busy fugger huh.

D'you?

I do indeed.

So what you're saying is in your opinion stuff has been classified and we don't have access to it. Stuff that we have no way to know even exists in the first place.

Look, I've said this already. My opinion can be changed.

Maybe if someone turns up and says 'here looks at this, heres an article proving these Isreali dudes were just a couple of dicks an' a fuggin mail man.'

Maybe then we'd have a debate on our hands.
    At the minute I'm not convinced. That is all.

• Advertisement

Look, I've said this already. My opinion can be changed.

Maybe if someone turns up and says 'here looks at this, heres an article proving these Isreali dudes were just a couple of dicks an' a fuggin mail man.'

Maybe then we'd have a debate on our hands.
    At the minute I'm not convinced. That is all.

But how can we possibly change your opinion. There is no evidence they did anything, only speculation. So you're choosing to believe they did something even though there is no evidence. The FBI let them go saying there was no evidence they had anything to do with 911, but you're choosing to believe the FBI are covering stuff up. It's like trying to prove to a religious person that God doesn't exist.

But how can we possibly change your opinion. There is no evidence they did anything, only speculation. So you're choosing to believe they did something even though there is no evidence. The FBI let them go saying there was no evidence they had anything to do with 911, but you're choosing to believe the FBI are covering stuff up. It's like trying to prove to a religious person that God doesn't exist.

''Two weeks after their arrest, the Israelis were still in detention, held on immigration charges. Then a judge ruled that they should be deported. But the CIA scuppered the deal and the five remained in custody for another two months.''

The crux of the argument is that these Isreali's dudes coulda' dunit and that's backed up by articles published many years ago.

Your saying they didn't do it and your using what? exactly to back this up.

Unless you know something I don't. I don't get your point and your not convincing me. It's that simple.

Unless you know something I don't. I don't get your point and your not convincing me. It's that simple.

One last try... the FBI let them go saying there was no evidence they had anything to do with 911. But you've decided the FBI is lying, it should be up to you to prove that, which you can't.

The crux of the argument is that these Isreali's dudes coulda' dunit and that's backed up by articles published many years ago.
    It's funny how everyone keeps reffering to that one article published two days after 9/11 as if the sooner the news comes out the more accurate it is.
    By this logic Michael Jackson died of a simple heart attack and nothing else.

One last try... the FBI let them go saying there was no evidence they had anything to do with 911. But you've decided the FBI is lying, it should be up to you to prove that, which you can't.

''Two weeks after their arrest, the Israelis were still in detention, held on immigration charges. Then a judge ruled that they should be deported. But the CIA scuppered the deal and the five remained in custody for another two months.''

Who is mentioning the FBI, only you.

Only you, what is this. Why would you say that?

You don't know if their behaviour was clownish?

Seriously...if this is the quality of Mossad agent you think is reasonable, how the **** did they manage to find out about the entire event in advance? Maybe they dressed someone up Ali G stylee, and went into the Afghan wastelands to interview some of the homeys?

I can accept that there was something off about these guys...but trying to suggest that they were on-the-job undercover operatives of what is perhaps the most accomplished secret service in the world is about on par with expecting the CIAs top operatives to be Dick Dasterdly and Muttley.

Who is mentioning the FBI, only you.

Only you, what is this. Why would you say that?

You have posted more than once that the FBI let them go as there was no evidence. King Mob also quoted you on this. Do you even read what you post?

What. QUOTE ME!

Tell you what, you should stick with your aliens, dicks and mailmen theory.
    Or whatever other story you wanna make up for yourself.

bonkey wrote: »

I can accept that there was something off about these guys...but trying to suggest that they were on-the-job undercover operatives of what is perhaps the most accomplished secret service in the world is about on par with expecting the CIAs top operatives to be Dick Dasterdly and Muttley.

So now were lookin' for dicks, mailmen, aliens and two cartoon characters.
    They won't be hard to spot so huh?

I'm not asking you to believe anything, unlike some people. I got into this for a debate. So far I've not got one.

If anyone else wants to contribute please do. Or if the other two wanna tell me why they're certain, also, please be my guest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/13/us...0men%20&st=cse

" the officials said the men had apparently

1. set up cameras near the Hudson River and fixed them on the World Trade Center. "

[(B]Must have been moving them somewhere)

(After the camera was setup i.e. before an attack...)

2. "They photographed the attacks[/B] and"

3. were said to have congratulated each other afterward, officials said.

It is just 1 one account but nevertheless I hope this makes it clearer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/13/us...0men%20&st=cse

" the officials said the men had apparently

1. set up cameras near the Hudson River and fixed them on the World Trade Center. "

[(B]Must have been moving them somewhere)

(After the camera was setup i.e. before an attack...)

2. "They photographed the attacks[/B] and"

3. were said to have congratulated each other afterward, officials said.

It is just 1 one account but nevertheless I hope this makes it clearer.

The witness said that their cheering is what called her attention to them.

Any half way decent spy knows the best why to not attach attention is to not shout and cheer at all.
    Not during the operation or just after it. Maybe when you get home and no one can see you.
    I know this without any Mossad training.

Bonkey's point still stands.

What on earth is a "Muslim Street"? So does that make the people involved in the O'Connell St riots representative of you then?

There was more than one witness you know, and more than one complaint to police. May I ask you do this, do you accept that the "Israeli Art students" were Mossad agents?

Here is some background. It made for interesting reading for me at least.
    http://www.lovearth.net/israelispiesexposed.htm . And here is the actual secret DEA leaked 60 page document referenced. http://cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

There was more than one witness you know, and more than one complaint to police.
    So they were that noticeable then?
    Must have been pretty noticeable.
    May I ask you do this, do you accept that the "Israeli Art students" were Mossad agents?

I honestly don't know.

I not really arguing that at all.
    I'm arguing that they didn't have any foreknowledge/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

when george w was elected first, I told my friends that he was going to start a war they already hasd plans to invade afganistan because the tailban wouldn't let the americans build a pipeline across their country the taliban were supported by the US just like saddam when it suited US intrests

4gun wrote: »
    when george w was elected first, I told my friends that he was going to start a war they already hasd plans to invade afganistan because the tailban wouldn't let the americans build a pipeline across their country the taliban were supported by the US just like saddam when it suited US intrests

Do you read books?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

Do you read books?
    question is too vague to answer

Here is some background. It made for interesting reading for me at least.
    http://www.lovearth.net/israelispiesexposed.htm . And here is the actual secret DEA leaked 60 page document referenced. http://cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A dozen Israelis, including the alleged surveillance leader, had been based in Hollywood, Fla., between January and June last year -- quite possibly watching Arabs living nearby who are suspected of providing logistical support to Osama bin Laden's network. Especially in Florida, where 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 terrorists lived, the revelations about the Israeli activities bolster speculation, reported by a Fox news reporter, that the students-cum-spies might have gained advance knowledge of aspects of the Sept. 11 terrorists --and not passed on that critical intelligence to the United States. Planet sources with Israeli connections suggest that the information might have been relayed to U.S. agencies, but might have been ignored or overlooked.

Quotes from one of the articles, for the people who haven't read them.
    Thanks for those.
    [/FONT]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A dozen Israelis, including the alleged surveillance leader, had been based in Hollywood, Fla., between January and June last year -- quite possibly watching Arabs living nearby who are suspected of providing logistical support to Osama bin Laden's network. Especially in Florida, where 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 terrorists lived, the revelations about the Israeli activities bolster speculation, reported by a Fox news reporter, that the students-cum-spies might have gained advance knowledge of aspects of the Sept. 11 terrorists --and not passed on that critical intelligence to the United States. Planet sources with Israeli connections suggest that the information might have been relayed to U.S. agencies, but might have been ignored or overlooked.

Quotes from one of the articles, for the people who haven't read them.
    Thanks for those.
    [/font]

So what are we supposed to take from this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement