Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 revisited

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

squod wrote: »
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A dozen Israelis, including the alleged surveillance leader, had been based in Hollywood, Fla., between January and June last year -- quite possibly watching Arabs living nearby who are suspected of providing logistical support to Osama bin Laden's network. Especially in Florida, where 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 terrorists lived, the revelations about the Israeli activities bolster speculation, reported by a Fox news reporter, that the students-cum-spies might have gained advance knowledge of aspects of the Sept. 11 terrorists --and not passed on that critical intelligence to the United States. Planet sources with Israeli connections suggest that the information might have been relayed to U.S. agencies, but might have been ignored or overlooked.

Quotes from one of the articles, for the people who haven't read them.
    Thanks for those.
    [/FONT]

That's a lot of mights don't you think?

But if you can't trust Fox news who can you trust?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

A dozen Israelis, including the alleged surveillance leader, had been based in Hollywood, Fla., between January and June last year -- quite possibly watching Arabs living nearby who are suspected of providing logistical support to Osama bin Laden's network. Especially in Florida, where 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 terrorists lived, the revelations about the Israeli activities bolster speculation, reported by a Fox news reporter, that the students-cum-spies might have gained advance knowledge of aspects of the Sept. 11 terrorists --and not passed on that critical intelligence to the United States. Planet sources with Israeli connections suggest that the information might have been relayed to U.S. agencies, but might have been ignored or overlooked.

So what are we supposed to take from this?

Great question, actually this article sets the tone for the previous articles posted.

http://www.tribune.ie/article/2003/nov/09/the-real-911-cover-up/?q=september%2011%20mossad

and

http://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

About five Isreali men (two of whom worked for mossad) kneeling on a van, videoing a plane crash and celebrating afterwards. That plane crash was later revealed to be a terrorist attack.
    Their subsequent arrest, near deportation, and re-arrest this time by CIA officials who spent two months interrogating them. The dudes underwent lie detectors which some of them failed.

On returning home to Isreal they appeared on TV there, where they said,
    ''Our purpose was to document the event."

The key point one of the journalists is making is: 'But how can you document an event unless you know it is going to happen?'

So then we read the above paragraph again.

So far the debate is a little one sided, with the opposition claiming these Isreali dudes were dicks, mailmen, aliens and cartoon characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A dozen Israelis, including the alleged surveillance leader, had been based in Hollywood, Fla., between January and June last year -- quite possibly watching Arabs living nearby who are suspected of providing logistical support to Osama bin Laden's network. Especially in Florida, where 10 of the 19 Sept. 11 terrorists lived, the revelations about the Israeli activities bolster speculation, reported by a Fox news reporter, that the students-cum-spies might have gained advance knowledge of aspects of the Sept. 11 terrorists --and not passed on that critical intelligence to the United States. Planet sources with Israeli connections suggest that the information might have been relayed to U.S. agencies, but might have been ignored or overlooked.

Great question, actually this article sets the tone for the previous articles posted.

http://www.tribune.ie/article/2003/nov/09/the-real-911-cover-up/?q=september%2011%20mossad

and

http://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

About five Isreali men (two of whom worked for mossad) kneeling on a van, videoing a plane crash and celebrating afterwards. That plane crash was later revealed to be a terrorist attack.
    Their subsequent arrest, near deportation, and re-arrest this time by CIA officials who spent two months interrogating them. The dudes underwent lie detectors which some of them failed.

On returning home to Isreal they appeared on TV there, where they said,
    ''Our purpose was to document the event."

The key point one of the journalists is making is: 'But how can you document an event unless you know it is going to happen?'

So then we read the above paragraph again.

So far the debate is a little one sided, with the opposition claiming these Isreali dudes were dicks, mailmen, aliens and cartoon characters.

But are you implying that they knew it was going to happen, and didn't tell the government. Or that they knew it was going to happen, told the government and the government ignored them?

Also, you keep claiming that people here have said that they are mailmen, aliens and cartoon characters etc. People are just questioning if they were Mossad agents that it would be very foolish of them to celebrate in the way that they did

But are you implying that they knew it was going to happen, and didn't tell the government. Or that they knew it was going to happen, told the government and the government ignored them?

Also, you keep claiming that people here have said that they are mailmen, aliens and cartoon characters etc. People are just questioning if they were Mossad agents that it would be very foolish of them to celebrate in the way that they did

I'm making light of the situation. Foreknowledge is A key to the original posters claims.

"I think its funny that people still doubt 9/11 was an inside job."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 wrightao

What on earth is a "Muslim Street"? So does that make the people involved in the O'Connell St riots representative of you then?

Non-Sequitir methinks.

Have you never heard of the expression Muslim/Arab Street? A very frequently used term. One used many times in the past, in particular to reference those dancing up and down anytime something goes againt Jewish or American interests. And actually used by pan-Arabists from Sadat and Nasser to people such as Arafat. So no denigration intended. Perhaps you are simply looking to take offence. As for those that rioted in O'Connell Street, id say they were just thugs and knackers and dont reflect me or the mainstream.

4gun wrote: »
    when george w was elected first, I told my friends that he was going to start a war they already hasd plans to invade afganistan because the tailban wouldn't let the americans build a pipeline across their country the taliban were supported by the US just like saddam when it suited US intrests

Your Tinfoil hat must stop any information not propogated by Michael Moore being processed by your frontal lobe.

meglome wrote: »
    Do you read books?

Meglome

I have a feeling I know what type of books our all prescient poster reads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

why is so hard for you to believe that there are organisations in the world whos' primary goal is world domination, history is full of rulers that were hell bent on ruling the world, gengis kahn and alexander the great to mention but a few
    the days of global domination by armed conflict are over they are just too costly in financial terms and the out come nowadays of a global war would be catastropic because soonere or later nuclear wepons would be beought to bear.
    So if you want to take over the world you first take controll of its finances ,check
    secondly you reduce the world population to a manageable size its easier to controll a couple of hundred million than 6-7 billion
    now how would one go about that task?
    a virus.... how about AIDS ....why are there so many cases in Africa, do they have sex more than we do ? No
    do they have sex with monkeys? they are supposed to be the species that Aids came from , No
    believe it of not it was given to people in the form of immunisation, Same thing has happened in parts of rural China this time done by their own government with the help of ...guess... WHO and don't start ranting about how we have access to condoms studies on them have proved inconclusive in stopping Aids
    any way back to the point..
    Aids is in effective in that it doesn't kill fast enough and other viruses like ebola and hanta kill too fast to cause any great threat to world population numbers
    But a flu pandemic like we had before after WWI, now you on to something but people are healthier now than they ever were in history ..how can it be done.... a little jab at a time ....
    so go ahead,its your furneral
    remember there is nerver smoke with out fire

I'll take my chances and trust tha my own body is strong enough to wars off swine flu ( I've never actually had the flu in any shape or form)

why is so hard for you to believe that there are organisations in the world whos' primary goal is world domination, history is full of rulers that were hell bent on ruling the world, gengis kahn and alexander the great to mention but a few
    the days of global domination by armed conflict are over they are just too costly in financial terms and the out come nowadays of a global war would be catastropic because soonere or later nuclear wepons would be beought to bear.
    So if you want to take over the world you first take controll of its finances ,check
    secondly you reduce the world population to a manageable size its easier to controll a couple of hundred million than 6-7 billion
    a virus.... how about AIDS ....why are there so many cases in Africa, do they have sex more than we do ? No
    do they have sex with monkeys? they are supposed to be the species that Aids came from , No
    believe it of not it was given to people in the form of immunisation, Same thing has happened in parts of rural China this time done by their own government with the help of ...guess... WHO and don't start ranting about how we have access to condoms studies on them have proved inconclusive in stopping Aids
    Aids is in effective in that it doesn't kill fast enough and other viruses like ebola and hanta kill too fast to cause any great threat to world population numbers
    But a flu pandemic like we had before after WWI, now you on to something but people are healthier now than they ever were in history ..how can it be done.... a little jab at a time ....

I'll take my chances and trust tha my own body is strong enough to wars off swine flu ( I've never actually had the flu in any shape or form)

Do you watch David Icke. Come on now, you do. Dont you. You watch David Icke as others do the news. You read his books as others do the newspaper. I really dont know what is wrong with people like you who see conspiracies every which way they look. You give the dark forces of nature (i.e. Bush et al) too much credit. Contrary to well enschrined opinion, the intelligence agencies of major powers are far from falable. And I doubt would be able to conceive of such a plot as envisaged by you. Do you really think, if these guys were able to pull off 9/11 TV networks would have been in a position to spew forth the c**p they do about the Truth of 9/11. Consider your bedfellows. The David Ickes and the like. There was a philiospher who once said that the more people are invested in conspiracy theories the more likely they are to be social misfits/failures, as they seek to blame all else for their loser status. An overwhelming plot must be against them. Just saying.

wrightao wrote: »
    Do you watch David Icke. Come on now, you do. Dont you. You watch David Icke as others do the news. You read his books as others do the newspaper. I really dont know what is wrong with people like you who see conspiracies every which way they look. You give the dark forces of nature (i.e. Bush et al) too much credit. Contrary to well enschrined opinion, the intelligence agencies of major powers are far from falable. And I doubt would be able to conceive of such a plot as envisaged by you. Do you really think, if these guys were able to pull off 9/11 TV networks would have been in a position to spew forth the c**p they do about the Truth of 9/11. Consider your bedfellows. The David Ickes and the like. There was a philiospher who once said that the more people are invested in conspiracy theories the more likely they are to be social misfits/failures, as they seek to blame all else for their loser status. An overwhelming plot must be against them. Just saying.
    trying to label me are you you havent got anthing intelligent to say so you attack me personally, I've never read david icke , I dont believe in aliens trying to take over the world
    but you , you fall in line like a proper little sheep and when any one speaks out brand them an social misfits and failures,
    you just lack the capacity to understand :(
    To be honest I would love to be in your position
    I would really love to think that this is all bull
    i really do... alot of these conspiracy theories are...
    but there is enough truth in this one to scare me

• Advertisement

trying to label me are you you havent got anthing intelligent to say so you attack me personally, I've never read david icke , I dont believe in aliens trying to take over the world
    but you , you fall in line like a proper little sheep and when any one speaks out brand them an social misfits and failures,
    you just lack the capacity to understand :(
    To be honest I would love to be in your position
    I would really love to think that this is all bull
    i really do... alot of these conspiracy theories are...
    but there is enough truth in this one to scare me

You need to climb back into your Bizaro Bubble. AIDS developed by...Ebola developed.....One world government......blah blah. Truly, youre on another level entirely. I knew a genuine headcase once, seriously, I used help out at a burnt out cases type unit as a student when I was in the states. I must say there was a guy there who was great fun, but genuinely mad. He believed in your Aids/Ebola theories. He got better though and stopped believing in that sort of stuff last I heard. Maybe you will to. I amnt trying to label and dismiss you because ive nothing to say: Im doing so because your deranged.

are you qualified to diagnose my state of health or are you trying to insult me your certinly getting annoyed about something
    again you cant' make a valid statment with out personal attacks, now I'm deranged :D
    you dont like what I say, try another forum ....this is one for conspiracy theories after all..... why don't you open your mind to the possibilities that not all is not as it seems your like the little monkey that cant hear no evil or see no evil and therefore we should speak no evil:(

Who here'd believe this guy if he proved to us he worked for KGB,CSR,MI6,CIA,FBI or Mossad.

Would ya still tell us he's a fuggin' nut-job. D'you reckon there's no nut-jobs working for those agencies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭jingx3

I don't rule out any conspiracy but each time someone tells me some other group must be involved the conspiracy gets less and less likely by default. Take the Pentagon, there was something in the popular imagination until some means of examination is found which either refutes or lends credence to the planes hitting them. Sometimes theories are revised to conform to new observations, by restricting the class of phenomena the theory around it.

Did this thread change peoples opinion or polarise? We'll need the Mods help here as we're all likely to get out of hand eventually otherwise, and I mean in the forum but I hear mega thread being mentioned.

jingx3 wrote: »
    I don't rule out any conspiracy........ Sometimes theories are revised to conform to new observations, by restricting the class of phenomena the theory around it.

I applologise for editing your response. I feel you're correct. I wish there was more like you.

I've seen lots of missinformation published, it seems we'll soon have as many theories as grains of sand on a beach. Then the truth will never be found, buried forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Rather than hand out a fistful of infractions, I'm going to settle for this...

All of you shouls re-read the charter before posting on this thread again.

Anyone stepping out of line, insulting other posters, or otherwise ignoring the charter will be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

wrightao wrote: »
    . Its a stunning development when upon the falling down of the WTC the Muslim street in Palestine jumps up and down chanting hyterically,

Thats gas, that is actually what we were discussing here with the high-fiving Israeli's is there a patronising label for them too? Not for a second that I'd suggest these jokers are as representative of "Joos" or Israel any more than the IRA are of me, or the KKK are of the US or any other rabble are a reflection of their state or religion. Where the L.A. rioters a Black Street? Or when people all over the world marched against Anglo/American oppression were they the world street? I googled your term, which I thank you for informing me on. Seems to me Arab/Muslim street is most mentioned by Ultra Conservative type bloggers and the like and most often "Muslim Street" is mostly followed by Jihadi, fanatic, extremist etc.

Other than that I should inform you that I most probably shall not be responding to you again as I am not exactly impressed with the tone of your posts. (Why do I feel like I am writing a letter?)

these are all just theories they may contain some facts and some speculation,like I said this is a form fo conspiracy THEORIES.... NOT CONSPIRACIES

• Advertisement

Can we get back on topic please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Good article, that.

Okay, so as regards 911: A documentary I watched alleges that there were explosion shockwaves felt by people in the basements of the WTC towers before the impact of the plane.

Further information, or rebuttal?

Undergod wrote: »
    Good article, that.

Okay, so as regards 911: A documentary I watched alleges that there were explosion shockwaves felt by people in the basements of the WTC towers before the impact of the plane.

Further information, or rebuttal?

Well these people could have been misquoted as so often happens by the "truth" movement.
    Can you link to the documentary or similar claims?

From 2 earlier links I posted.

"DEA Orlando has developed the first drug nexus to this group. Telephone numbers obtained from an Israel Art Student encountered at the Orlando D.O. have been linked to several ongoing DEA MDMA (Ecstasy) investigations in Florida, California, Texas, and New York. The Orlando D.O. has opened an investigation that is being coordinated with DEA HQs"
    http://cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

So Mossad Spies in the US have according to the DEA confirmed links to the MDMA (ecstacy) trade. It is the Russian-Jewish Mafiya who dominate this market worldwide.

The use of the drug MDMA, also known on the street as Ecstasy, has increased at an alarming rate in the United States over the last several years. Israeli and Russian drug trafficking syndicates and Western Europe-based drug traffickers are the principal traffickers of MDMA worldwide. MDMA, primarily manufactured clandestinely in Western Europe, is smuggled into the United States by couriers via commercial airlines, as well as through the use of express package carriers.
    http://www.mafianj.com/sci2004/narcotics.shtml

The DEA’s Alexander Gourley pointed to characteristics of New Jersey that make it a particularly attractive destination for drug smugglers. He cited the state’s established abuser population, its proximity to major East Coast population centers and its extensive transportation infrastructure. He noted, “Drug traffickers exploit the sheer volume of passengers and cargo transported via this infrastructure to conceal their drug smuggling activities.” Mr. Gourley also maintained that criminal organizations “take advantage of the ethnic diversity of New Jersey to facilitate their drug trafficking activities.” He testified:
    These organizations and criminal groups commonly locate operatives in communities where they share a common culture and language so they may blend easily and disguise their activities. This tactic is used not only in the metropolitan areas with diverse populations, but also in rural areas with large numbers of migrant workers.

Mr. Ficke described the elaborate and expensive lengths to which drug contraband smugglers will go to develop so-called “front” organizations and other methods to foil officials’ interception efforts:

We’ve had multiple cases of organizations that established companies in the United States strictly to import narcotics into the United States. We have had multiple cases where they have brought in legitimate imports to basically determine to what extent they were being scrutinized by federal law enforcement as their containers crossed and were entering through the port of entry. …[W]hen they feel comfortable … [and] have established what they believe to be a clean importation record, … at that point they'll load up the container and bring in the narcotics. …[T]here’s a tremendous amount of money involved here, and they have tremendous assets …to come in and set up … a shell company, with workers in a warehouse in Newark or Elizabeth, to bring in some imports with … a legitimate business … [without knowing if they will] make any money … . But … the goal here is not to make money off of that. It’s ultimately to establish a clean record in the United States with Customs [Enforcement] so they can load up and bring in [a] container [with narcotics

Many important Eurasian organized criminals reside in New Jersey or conduct criminal activity here.

And Israeli and Russian criminal groups are the dominant wholesale-level MDMA distributors
    http://www.mafianj.com/sci2004/transnational_and_wholesale_traffickers.shtml

From the same DEA report.

"139. GAVISH presented Israeli passport number 5013766, issued 12/03/92. The passport had been renewed twice, with the current expiration shown as March 12, 2002. S/A Wells obtained color photocopies of pertinent pages of her passport, which were provided to S/I Loveless [not redacted]. She was described as a W/F, DOB: October 03, 1978, long dark brown hair. GAVISH spoke very little English. GAVISH was issued a U.S. class B1/B-2 visa at Tel Aviv on July 04, 2000. Visa Control Number 20001818940002, foil number 35995526. The visa page contains two (2) US I&NS entry stamps; one dated Sep. 15, 2000 New York, and the other dated Mar 09, 2001, New York. Other entries reflected in the passport are as follows:
    4-12-92 Kenya Immigration (entry) stamp and visa
    4-28-92 Kenya Exit Stamp
    4-28-92 Israel Entry Stamp
    4-31-92 Israel Exit Stamp
    8-13-95 Israel Entry Stamp
    8-17-95 Taba Border Control entry (Israel)
    07-25-96 Haifa Border Control exit (Israel)
    07-27-96 ? pireas
    08-07-96 ? same as above athina
    07-07-97 Cyprus entry as visitor, max stay until 7-21-97
    7-12-97 Cyprus exit
    7-13-97 Israel entry
    7-08-98 Israel Entry Stamp MA
    8-28-99 Israel exit
    8-28-99 Amsterdam
    09-01-99 Amsterdam (?)
    09-01-99 Israel entry
    199? Arabic ? unknown (2 stamps entry and exit?)
    Undated Brazil
    03-03-2000 Israel exit
    03-10-2000 Amsterdam unknown
    03-10-2000 Israel entry
    09-15-2000 Israel exit
    09-15-2000 U.S. (New York) entry B-1/B-2 Visa issued 7-5-2000
    09-20-2000 Mexico entry
    10-13-2000 Mexico exit
    10-13-2000 Guatemala entry
    11-18-2000 Aeropuerto Juan Santamaria Entry Stamp
    12-08-2000 Panama entry
    12-08-2000 Cosa Rica exit with postage type stamp
    12-11-2000 ? Spanish language entry
    12-11-2000 Panama exit
    12-13-2000 Bogotá, Colombia entry
    02-05-2001 Bogotá, Colombia exit
    02-05-2001 ? Spanish language visa or immigration stamp
    03-09-2001 U.S. (New York) entry
    140. BALHAMS presented a New York State identification card, number 140-614-039, issued March 02, 2000. The card lists her DOB as October 31, 1978, with an address of 354 PTERSN PLNK RD I (Paterson Plank Road) Jersey City, NJ 07650. She is described as a W/F 5'03" brown eyes and brown hair. BALHAMS spoke very good English, and was the leader of these two individuals.
    http://cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

Notice the address? It is actually less than a mile from Urban Moving Systems office. Check it on Google Maps if you doubt me. More incredibly still that both Mossad buildings are roughly 10 miles from 9/11 hijacker Alhamzi's apartment.

So maybe there is a fine line between Mossad and the Russian-Jewish Mafiya. Maybe there is no line at all.

Here is some background on the places the Mossad agent traveled to.

Panama is a transit country for drug trafficking, especially cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. Huge quantities of drugs generally pass through Panama going to markets in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The money from that trafficking activity comes back down through Panama to be laundered. The Panamanian National Police Direction of Intelligence and Information (DIIP) and Judicial Technical Police (PTJ) coordinate with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and other international police and anti-drug forces to discover and disrupt large, well-funded drug smuggling rings primarily based in Colombia and Mexico
    http://www.panama-guide.com/index.php?topic=corruption

Is Costa Rica becoming a new major theater for drug traffickers?
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/outposts/2009/04/is-costa-rica-becoming-a-new-theater-for-drug-cartels.html

The Kenyan sea port of Mombasa, one of East Africa's busiest, is now seen as a key staging post in the international drugs trail.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4753377.stm

The drugs weren’t made in Israel; instead, they left it up to the Dutch chemists. There were these giant underground labs where the chemists would make the pills. An Israeli financier would put in $1 million, maybe a couple million. His point man in the Netherlands would walk into a bar and say I need 500,000 pills, and maybe he’d pay $1 a pill. Then those pills would be sold to another distributor for $5 or $6 per pill. Right there, you’ve already made $2.5 million. Then that person would have either Midwestern-looking folks who they hired to mule the pills over, or sometimes they used strippers — that was really popular — or sometimes they’d put them in container ships and hide them inside auto machinery or a shipment of Dutch tulips. And then you’d have the point man in the party triangle — New York, Miami and Los Angeles — and they would then sell those pills, which were now up to $6, for $13 a piece to their distributors, who could sell them for $20 to $50 in the nightclubs. Everybody takes a cut along the way. But you start out with a pill that costs about 25 cents to make and fetches up to $50.
    http://www.jewishjournal.com/community/article/israels_chemical_cowboys_qa_with_lisa_sweetingham_20090408/
    According to the Drug Law Enforcement Unit, Cyprus is the final destination of all drugs seized. This may be due to its geographic location at the crossroads of three continents, and its regular connections by air and sea with European, Middle-Eastern and African destinations
    http://www.emcdda.europa.eu/publications/country-overviews/cy

Interpol reports indicate that a variety of Russian criminal organizations, operating through literally “hundreds” of small cells, are engaged in a wide range of illegal activities in Mexico. Russian mafia groups such as the Poldolskaya, Mazukinskaya, Tambovskaya and Izamailovskaya, all linked to one of Russia’s major transnational criminal organization -- Vory v Zakone (or “ladrones de la ley”) -- are among the most active. The Moscow-based Solntsevskaya gang is also reported to be present in Mexico as are other mafia gangs from Chechnya, Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, Albania and Rumania. Their major activities include drug and arms trafficking, money laundering, prostitution, traffic in women from Eastern and Central Europe and Russia, emigrant smuggling, kidnapping and credit card fraud.[32]
    http://www.mamacoca.org/feb2002/art_bagley_globalization_organized_crime_en.html

I've already asked once that we get back on topic.

The drug trade in the US, and who is behind it is not the topic.

• Advertisement

What IS the topic??? :confused:

I know natural progression of a discussion is a sin of the highest order here, so I just want to be sure.

I know natural progression of a discussion is a sin of the highest order here, so I just want to be sure.

The original poster has said "I think its funny that people still doubt 9/11 was an inside job"

We were told to wake up. I just did 'n' I'm off now. So far we covered the buildings falling and foreknowledge of the event.

I reckon we should now examine funding of the 9/11 disaster. Another one people love.

Was Osama trained by CIA and funded to fight rebels in Afgahnistan prior to his involvement with 9/11.

Off now .

The topic is 911, just like it says in the thread title.

If someone wants to discuss something tangential, the overhead in starting a new thread and putting a post here to say "that's an interesting idea worth discussing seperately" is tiny.

There is no real excuse not to do it, leaving the original thread for the discussion of the original topic.

bonkey wrote: »

The topic is 911, just like it says in the thread title.

If someone wants to discuss something tangential, the overhead in starting a new thread and putting a post here to say "that's an interesting idea worth discussing seperately" is tiny.

There is no real excuse not to do it, leaving the original thread for the discussion of the original topic.

OKAY THANKS

The international drug trade can be linked to 9/11 in word: Afghanistan.

I should have been more clear previously.

• Known Israeli Mossad spy ring active across the US up to and after WTC attacks.
    • Reason to believe the dancing Israelis were Mossad operatives. The main one being in my opinion being Dominik Shuter fleeing the country and leaving 3 properties and his business behind Sept 15th and going on the lam to Israel. Shuter then appears on a leaked FBI terrorist most wanted list in 2002 confirming his involvement
    • On the leaked 60 page DEA report a Mossad art student gives an address a NJ address which is less than a mile from Urban Moving Systems, a possible Mossad front.
    • Both Adresses are about 10 miles from the hijacker Alhamzi's apartment.
    • Mossad spies linked to narcotics investigations Nationwide in the DEA report. Those Narcotics being MDMA
    • The Jewish-Russian mob controls MDMA production and distribution worldwide
    • Russian Mafia's main US HQ the Odessa is in close proximity in Brooklyn
    • Apprehended Mossad agent arrested with Mossad agent with address next to Urban Moving Systems travels according to her passport entries only to key states in the drug trafficking industry.
    Idle speculation but a theory I am mulling over is that Mossad agents who may have been working the drug trade along with the Russian Mafia in New Jersey/New York may have got wind of an attack from other Mossad agents in the area. This is connected to 9/11 surely.

Ariel Sharon even claimed he have the US administration warnings after the event. There is no doubt that it was known at the top at least.

• Advertisement

The Urban Moving Systems Building was just 20 minutes from the Zoomcopter storage facility, another suspected Mossad front. http://www.nj.com/maps/directions/?&destAddress=73%20GOULD%20STREET&destStateProvince=nJ&destCountry=US

Good posts Black Uhlan.

I wasn't aware of any links to drug trafficking by Isreali security forces. Was this done for operational funding do you think, or were these dudes just badasses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Good posts Black Uhlan.

I wasn't aware of any links to drug trafficking by Isreali security forces. Was this done for operational funding do you think, or were these dudes just badasses?

Yes because Mossad and the Taliban are just natural bedfellows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

The international drug trade can be linked to 9/11 in word: Afghanistan.

but thats heroin for Afganistan and your talking about MDMA, I still don't see the link, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Shepherd3

Extract of conversation from the white housew hich proves it's all connected to a bigger picture.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/11818067/the_low_post_the_hopeless_stupidity_of_911_conspiracies/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

but thats heroin for Afganistan and your talking about MDMA, I still don't see the link, sorry.

No see drugs are drugs man. Any country that exports any kind of drug, is like connected to all drug exporters. Similarly if someone of one particular nationality or ethic background is dealing drugs its utterly acceptable to blame everyone from that particular background, and indeed their government at the time of being complicit.

This information is brought to you by the Segal, Van Damme school of international diplomacy.

Diogenes wrote: »

This information is brought to you by the Segal, Van Damme school of international diplomacy.

Yah phuq this conspiracy cr^p, I'm there dude. One degree in ass-kicking comming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, please stay on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Scien wrote: »
    I watched that Richard Gage Presentation last night.
    I think it's more than compelling evidence that WTC7 was a controlled Demolition.

How anyone can even doubt otherwise after seeing it is beyond me.

Woo! first post in CT!

Some things defintiely aren't straight forward, that super termite is strong stuff.

• Advertisement

Shepherd3 wrote: »
    Some things defintiely aren't straight forward, that super termite is strong stuff.

I thought it was Super Nano thermite(tm).

King Mob wrote: »
    I thought it was Super Nano thermite(tm).

That can't be painted on.

Shepherd3 wrote: »
    That can't be painted on.

But still cleverly disguised as paint.

King Mob wrote: »
    But still cleverly disguised as paint.

Can't remmeber, there's a youtube clipa bout it.

Good posts Black Uhlan.

Cheers. To be honest they are not very well thought out ideas I am thrashing out, but one thing is for certain if it does go on compliance would go right to the very top.
    Yes because Mossad and the Taliban are just natural bedfellows.
    In retrospect I felt like I was going off topic too much here, response moved.

No see drugs are drugs man. Any country that exports any kind of drug, is like connected to all drug exporters. Similarly if someone of one particular nationality or ethic background is dealing drugs its utterly acceptable to blame everyone from that particular background, and indeed their government at the time of being complicit.

yeah, your some comedian. Was that joke brought to you by the Pat Kenny school of comedy? Have you anything to actually add? Or would you like to address any of the points?

I'll throw one at you. Dominik Suter of Urban Moving Systems was placed on the FBI terrorist list after 9/11. What do you think his involvement may have been? Is it as unpalatable to you the US Government accusing an Israeli national of involvement as when I do?
    One more just for fun, what does a moving company have use of 13 computers for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

nullzero wrote: »
    9-11 never ceases to cause arguments does it?
    Personally I find 9-11 bizarre.
    It's bizarre to think that 9-11 as it is officially depicted could ever have happened.
    Regardless of the arguments and counter arguments about engineering issues regarding the WTC towers etc... the very fact that the hijacked planes could have been in the air for the length of time they were after being hijacked and then still being up there long enough to crash into their targets in the country with the most advanced aerospace defense network in history baffle's me.
    I think it's possible to show 9-11 stinks without reference to imploding buildings or other such side issues.

The fact is that people who have an open mind will look at 9-11 and see what's right in front of their face.
    People who claim to have an open mind but in fact would rather die a long and painful death before admitting their views are not the only ones with any substance will brand the people who do question 9-11 as conspiracy nuts and idiots.
    This is something that will probably never change in a meaningful way.
    If I've learned anything from discussing Conspiracy Theories on Boards.ie it is that those who seek to debunk any or all CT's usually have those who take a genuine interest in the subjects out numbered and often have moderators or Admins on their side.
    The upshot of that is that engaging in any sort of discussion is usually pointless and always seems to descend into petty "I say you say" arguments accompanied by quote tower replies and arguments of anything but the topic at hand.

Put simply, if you want to research 9-11 truth, boards.ie is not an ideal starting point, but it is THE place to be if you feel like debunking it and belittling those who take an interest in it.

This is the mst accurate post on this thread.

Well said

I have yet to see ANY PROOF from the people who say its not inside job on any thread on boards.ie that betters anything that the opposite think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

2 interesting video's, the occult worship the sun, always have, they also like to play with numbers(numerology), these video's give a different perspective on 9/11, why and when it happened.

Seems they want completion of their plan in 2012, time of the next solar maximus, and 22 years (full sun cycle) from 11 September 1990 when GHW Bush announced a NWO coming into view.

911.... hello emergency, how may I help you?, erm,.... the twin towers fell down.........

7/7 London Bombs

09-09-09= 999......hello emergency, how may I help you?, ......???, we've only 3 days to wait and see........:eek:

Wiki:
    Solar maximum or solar max is the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun. During solar maximum, sunspots appear.
    The sun takes about 11 years to go from one solar maximum to another and 22 years to complete a full cycle (where the magnetic charge on the poles is the same).
    The last solar maximum was in 2001.
    The next 2012.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_maximum

Something I never noticed before, the alignment of London, Madrid, Rome/Vatican, Berlin, London, then draw a line from these four corners to Paris. See attachment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I have yet to see ANY PROOF from the people who say its not inside job on any thread on boards.ie that betters anything that the opposite think

That's because the truth is so much more dull than what your imagination can conjure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

dyl10 wrote: »
    That's because the truth is so much more dull than what your imagination can conjure

:pac::pac::pac:

o dear. its easy get people to be risen..

Anyway all people want is truth nothing more.

Advertisement