Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2009 - How has it been for you?

Options
  • 22-08-2009 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Now that the trees are coming into their autumn beauty and the woodland paths are dry, we are at that point when the summer is beginning to ebb away into a distant mist.
    So what skills, abiding memories does one take from this summer?

I've learned to negotiate my way through Dublin city traffic on my bicycle, falling off once, getting stuck in the Luas line tracks:o. How and ever i am glad that i am rather nifty with the bike at this stage.

A number of going away parties were had which were as expected a mixed bag of emotion, joy at sharing time with your good friends, tinged with saddness at their departure, and more so your unlikely departure for a number of years due to lack of employment. Anyhow onwards we must go.
    The odd gem of a mad party of the loads of random people packed into a house variety. Having a laugh. Discovering that i'm not too bad at marketing stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

It's been good for me. I started a traineeship with the ESB a few weeks ago :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Its been great,,, finally got the money to leave ireland for a long few weeks and see some of the world,, back to reality now tough :(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement