Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Tramore to IDA/AOL

• 22-08-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi

Im wondering can anyone tell me if this bus runs on a regular basis and if so what times?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I don't know the time it runs at, but I know it definitely runs on a regular basis as I know someone who gets it every morning (Mon-Fri). They have to get a bus back in to the bus station in the evenings though and get the regular bus back out to Tramore.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Tramore to superquinn is about as close as you'll get afaik

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You could get two buses (invest in a bus pass) where you arrive in Waterford from the Tramore bus and get the Ballybeg bus which drives past the IDA/AOL (stop in front).

Sully wrote: »
    You could get two buses (invest in a bus pass) where you arrive in Waterford from the Tramore bus and get the Ballybeg bus which drives past the IDA/AOL (stop in front).
    Yeah that's probably the best way to do it come to think of it. It's €55 for the monthly bus pass for Tramore-Waterford and I'm pretty sure you can use that pass for the shuttle buses around the city too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yeah that's probably the best way to do it come to think of it. It's €55 for the monthly bus pass for Tramore-Waterford and I'm pretty sure you can use that pass for the shuttle buses around the city too.

If student; its €45 initially, as you need to get a card etc. Then its €43 per month IIRC. You need a student ID to obtain it. It covers all the buses around Waterford and Tramore. :)

I assume €55 is the normal one?

• Advertisement

yeah it's €55 for the normal one. there's lower fares then for students and under 16's.

Advertisement