Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

80s Radio Ireland

• 22-08-2009 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am looking into the possibility of running an online radio service or services from Ireland and interested in anyone who may have views on this or indeed may in the future want to contribute.

Currently looking on an 80's theme or localised services, though other options are being considered.

These services would be licensed through IMRO and PPL (via an agreement with Web Radio World)

Radio Dude.

Do you think An ALl 80s Radio Service would be popular? 9 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    66% 6 votes
    Don't Know
    11% 1 vote
    Don't Care
    22% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭Sulmac

It's been done already:

http://www.all80s.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What I would love on an All 80's show is "The Letters Section" - I think it used to be on Sunday nights can't remember the show. And basically you'd have someone writing in (I suppose they could email now) and telling us how much they miss or are sorry (think X Factor sob stories etc.) I know I was only 12ish at the time - but I used to be in floods of tears listening to the letters and the "chosen song".

Advertisement