Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

subaru crash + bmw blows

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

poor poor bmw :(

now that ive looked at both videos..i feel sorry for ANY car brought to that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

morons....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

christ they suck hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Anyone else think that was some of the slowest drifting they've ever seen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭lil-evil

Boring as Fuk

That Beemer must have been stroked or else he was a stupid Mofo cause 1) why bounce off limiter for so long 2) why not turn off car when he busted the head ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bigaid1

the subaru dented the quarter panel.

the beamer popped a hose off and was drove home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

lil-evil wrote: »
    Boring as Fuk

That Beemer must have been stroked or else he was a stupid Mofo cause 1) why bounce off limiter for so long 2) why not turn off car when he busted the head ???

1) He's a moron.
    2) He's a moron.

Any more questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

bigaid1 wrote: »
    the subaru dented the quarter panel.

the beamer popped a hose off and was drove home

I still wouldn't buy it

Anybody that abuses such a rare car nowadays like that deserves to die a slow, painful death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I cant believe that a video of some tool has pissed me off so much. Plank should never be allowed left near a car again. It must have been stolen, nobody who pays for a car is gonna drive a nice car like that the way me man did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

seanybiker wrote: »
    I cant believe that a video of some tool has pissed me off so much. Plank should never be allowed left near a car again. It must have been stolen, nobody who pays for a car is gonna drive a nice car like that the way me man did.

I agree. I mean do it to all the AE111's or Levins you want. But an E30 325? Jesus H Christ on a bike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Nice to see someone do that to their car :rolleyes::(

Advertisement