Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga classes in Carlow

Options
  • 22-08-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Does anyone know of beginners yoga classes starting up in/near Carlow town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

"Carlow Yoga School" I think thats what its called. if you turn right just after the Golden Grill on Dublin street down the little lane its on the right hand side just before the cross road..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

You can search for yoga classes in your area by clciking on 'teachers' on the bottom menu bar of www.burrenyoga.com website.

And simply enter 'Carlow' as the county, and then search.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

The Yoga Centre has been closed for a number of years (3) now!

There are quite a few yoga instructors in Carlow.

Angela Doyle teaches a combination of Iyengar and Hatha yoga in Graiguecullen starting tuesday 15th at 7.30pm in Carlow Rehabilitation & Sports Injury Centre. Contact Anglea on <snip>for further details

Helen Jeffers is also starting classes (hatha yoga) in the same place on the 21st September at 7.00pm Contact helen on <snip> for further details.

Paula McGrath, Grace Maher, Stephanie Gilman, Paul Whelan and Pam Butler all teach different styles of yoga in the Carlow Area. If I can be of any further help drop me a PM.

MOD EDIT: Phone numbers are not allowed to be posted publicly. PM this poster if you want phone numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Rogueish wrote: »
    The Yoga Centre has been closed for a number of years (3) now!

There are quite a few yoga instructors in Carlow.

Angela Doyle teaches a combination of Iyengar and Hatha yoga in Graiguecullen starting tuesday 15th at 7.30pm in Carlow Rehabilitation & Sports Injury Centre. Contact Anglea on <snip>for further details

Helen Jeffers is also starting classes (hatha yoga) in the same place on the 21st September at 7.00pm Contact helen on <snip> for further details.

Paula McGrath, Grace Maher, Stephanie Gilman, Paul Whelan and Pam Butler all teach different styles of yoga in the Carlow Area. If I can be of any further help drop me a PM.

MOD EDIT: Phone numbers are not allowed to be posted publicly. PM this poster if you want phone numbers

OH right.. I drove past it last week and seen the Yoga signs are all still up in the window so I assumed it was still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Rogueish wrote: »

Apologies :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement