Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bury CC9060 Car Kit

• 22-08-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Has anyone managed to get the Samsung Jet to work correctly with the CC9060?

The basic functions work for me but the phone book is a bit messed up with some blank contacts, multiple records where a contact has several numbers and in some cases contacts not appearing at all in the CC9060.

Previous phone (SE K660) worked perfect, except for A2DP.

I have emailed Bury, but do not hold out much hope of a response.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,038 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I have this car kit for over a year now and find it very good, also Bury are always releasing new software updates for it which include support for new handsets as they get released. It may just be that you are using slightly older software on your cc9060. Current latest software is v174

Also, I have emailed them numerous times in the past and have always received a reply with instructions on how to fix the problem that i emailed them about

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

The software is up-to date @ 1.74.

I've had the Car kit about the same length of time myself and so far has worked with all my phones, which were all Sony Ericssons to date.

As the 1.74 update was about last April I'm hoping that Bury will issue an update soon and hopefully it will cover the S8000.

Got a reply from Bury today as follows:

"thank you for your interest in our Bury product range. The mobile phone S8000 is not tested, yet. At moment there is no plan to implement this mobile in our priority list."

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bury Hotline

Hi h2s,
    please tell me which Samsung Mobile you use.
    Have you look at the Compability list of the CC9060, if your Samsung is signed there.
    http://www.bury.com/uk/hands_free_car_kits/system_bt_bluetooth_systems/cc_9060/

Best regards

--Bury Hotline--

Universal Mobile Solutions
    Bury GmbH & Co. KG
    Robert-Koch-Str. 1-7
    32584 Löhne
    www.bury.com

the phone is a Samsung Jet S8000 as shown here:

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/samsung-jet-611815/review.

I have check the compatability list on the site and it is not listed under the current software revision.

My current work-around regarding the Phonebook is to put voicetags in the CC9060 for numbers I use frequently.

the phone book syncs are strange: some days it syncs ok and shows me the names; but other days like today it shows some blank records or duplicate records were it will only display the phone number.

BTW the link above leads to a dead or broken link: http://www.bury.com/uk/error/error-404.html?error=1

The correct link I believe is: http://www.bury.com/en/hands_free_car_kits/system_bt_bluetooth_systems/cc_9060/

• Advertisement

Most of the Samsung Mobiles can´t send the Entries to BT devices, but sometimes it work a little Trick. Please try this: ( I can´t test your Mobile, because it isn´t available ):
    You must be coupled with the CC9060 via BT, then you open your directory and click a contact, go on options and selecting for V-card on send there, as Bluetooth. Select then several and activate all contacts. Subsequently, on selecting go and drawing the CC9060 into the BT symbol. The Mobile phone sends all contacts to the CC9060.

I hope it helps

Best regards

--Bury Hotline--

Bury GmbH & Co. KG
    Robert-Koch-Str. 1-7
    32584 Löhne
    www.bury.com

Most of the Samsung Mobiles can´t send the Entries to BT devices, but sometimes it work a little Trick. Please try this: ( I can´t test your Mobile, because it isn´t available ):
    You must be coupled with the CC9060 via BT, then you open your directory and click a contact, go on options and selecting for V-card on send there, as Bluetooth. Select then several and activate all contacts. Subsequently, on selecting go and drawing the CC9060 into the BT symbol. The Mobile phone sends all contacts to the CC9060.

I hope it helps

Best regards

--Bury Hotline--

Bury GmbH & Co. KG
    Robert-Koch-Str. 1-7
    32584 Löhne
    www.bury.com

Thanks for that, I tried it this evening and it worked:)

All the contacts are displayed correctly and the system recognises the names without the need for an additional voicetag.

Any tips for getting a2dp working?;)

You must install the Port number 2 ( Aux-Out ) from the Black box via wire to your Radio.
    In the manual at page 8, you´ll find the connection of the Black box.

Best regards

--Bury Hotline--

Bury GmbH & Co. KG
    Robert-Koch-Str. 1-7
    32584 Löhne
    www.bury.com

Advertisement