Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image problems

Options
  • 22-08-2009 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭

For the past week or two I've been having problems with images posted in threads. Whenever I go into a picture thread usually all I see is a blank post. If I refresh a few times they appear every now and then. Is there an issue with image tags at the moment or is this likely to be on my end?

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Image problems usually need you to clear your cache. For Firefox and Google Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, for IE - Tools -> Internet Option -> Delete History.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Still happening I'm afraid, and on two computers. If it hasn't been happening to anybody else I'm wondering if it could be my broadband, even though everything else seems to be running normally.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You could try a bug report in the Development forum if this isn't resolved for you. I don't think there have been any other complaints so far.

Advertisement