Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardys Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot 2007 - where to buy?

Options
  • 22-08-2009 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was out for dinner last night and had a bottle of Hardys Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot. Really enjoyed it, and was delighted when I went online today & notice that Tesco seemed to stock it.
    Alas, my local Tesco in Galway does not have it.

Can anyone advise me (a) where I can get some of it and (b) approx how much is it per bottle to just buy off the shelf? (as opposed to in a restaurant with a mark up).

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I'm quite a fan of this. Both Superquinn and Tesco do it on special offer from time to time for about €8. They claim the RRP is €16 but you'd be mad to pay that for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

cheers Beernut - will just have to try another Tesco or stop off in Superquinn in Limerick sometime.

Anything under 12 bucks would be reasonable for it, not sure if I'd stretch to the 16 myself either tbh.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

thats tesco and there change for good! the online refers to before change for good came into swing thats why its still avaliable there

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I'm afraid you've lost me Tippguy - do you mean its is still available in the shops but not online, or what??!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

sorry. hardys crest was avaliable in tescos prior to their change for good introduction. any store converted to change for good wont have it but the few shops that they have left to do may still have hardys. hence thats why you can see it on the internet as they are still calling that one of their stores yet to be converted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement