Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

call of duty zombies

• 22-08-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

looking to get a few people to play zombies i can get to level 23 but i could get further with a good team. i have all the map packs

any people i play with either have no mics, dont open doors and & just act the bollix.

add me Nevaeh 2Die4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I'd offer to but I still have to get the map packs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

buy map pack 3 thats the best zombie mode.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I've only the first zombie map but add me if you want.. kaiche

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Just got Map Pack 3 there and am loving it! Drop me a friend request and i'll defo be up for a game . Is map pack 2 any good? Was thinking of downloading it.

Gamertag: ST1GGIE

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Op did you add me??

• Advertisement

Just want to bump this as I've now bought Map Pack 3, gamertag is Jev N so let me know if you want a game of zombies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Ill be up for a game later, triseke

Cool, I'll try and set up a party around 9ish maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

gamertag: o 7ViiTeScOpE x
    would like to have a propper game of zombies without people taking the piss:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Nato!

just got mp 3

plz add me for some zombies tomorrow-natedawg dub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

anybody up for a game now?

We should try and set up a game sometime soon if possible. Just pick a night in advance that suits everyone?

Id be up for this on Xbox 360.

I have all the map packs.

The only problem is my mic is broke at the moment but if yous do get a game going give us a shout anyway.

GT:G M E 27

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mackattack

Hey

I'm up for games with good TEAM players I mostly play solo the reason is I found that multiplayer drives me nuts you wait for an age to get a team together then they don’t have microphones or they run around doing their own thing and get downed and drop out.

xbox acct ma3katta3k

Multiplayer der riese 21
    solo der riese 23

Mac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭dunie001

Add me...

Gamertag: duniedunie001

I have all the map packs and usually survive till about round 25 or 26...

I also have a few people on my friend's list who have survived until round 32. They also have all the map packs.

I'm looking for a few Irish people to have as friends anyway, so send a friend request...

Also, we never use any glitches or mods...and we all have microphones!

Advertisement