Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NETBALL.

Options
  • 22-08-2009 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Ladies. Would anyone be interested in a dit netball team?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jeveuxtevoir

Hiya I would yeah I'd say a lot of girls would, i was so disappointed last year that they didnt have a team. Would it be for just experienced players or beginners too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭MikeyCyrus

male team :L im joining every sport aslong as they dont overlap... anyone no is there a mans team :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

I also was really disappointed because i loved playing in school and i was really interested in starting one up this year. Would you be interested in helping?

And i definitely think it should be both.

And to my knowledge netball is a female sport but you could try develop a male team i'm sure!

Anyone who is interested in a dit netball team, please please please come to aungier street su anytime between 12 and 1 tomorrow and give me your name so i can get this going! Ladies and men! I'll be eternally grateful. Thanks. Tasha.

DIT Netball team start training tomorrow in Larkin College from 7 - 9pm if anyone would like to join!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

tasha1 wrote: »
    DIT Netball team start training tomorrow in Larkin College from 7 - 9pm if anyone would like to join!

Good job getting it off the ground so fast, a tip of the cap to ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ni_mhearnog

anyone know of any netball being played in Galway or anyone interested in getting a team started?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dominic001

Net ball is played by people all over the world. Make sure to purchase a good quality, pro standard kit of netball equipment. Netball is a team sport so it is necessary to have a team building skills. Training programs are essential for netball players in order to build confidence and player skills very rapidly. Handling ball is the crucial part of netball games.

Advertisement